P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
In between snow, rain, tornados, more snow, rain, flooding, snow.... the sun shined and I got a pic. Also added a decal, gained .025HP ;)

P5 2018

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Wat brand of axles?
Just some cheapo eastlake axles off of Amazon i think. I figured the ones that were on our machines are partially stressed from us mudding all the time and i didnt want to be a burden on a group of riders if i had an axle break from it being beat on in the mudholes down here. I figured id have all fresh axles on our machines. I could only put the rears on my wifes P7-4 though, the fronts i ordered were in a bind at full axle drop. She has the bracket and spacer lift and i guess the axles are meant for stock angles only. So ive gotta send those back.

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Just some cheapo eastlake axles off of Amazon i think. I figured the ones that were on our machines are partially stressed from us mudding all the time and i didnt want to be a burden on a group of riders if i had an axle break from it being beat on in the mudholes down here. I figured id have all fresh axles on our machines. I could only put the rears on my wifes P7-4 though, the fronts i ordered were in a bind at full axle drop. She has the bracket and spacer lift and i guess the axles are meant for stock angles only. So ive gotta send those back.
I replaced front left....when I crashed
..it was pulled from front dif...spline
was..scared..thought might be bent...
went with Rhino..brand $80..
Heavy Duty...

Reactions: Bastardchild
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pressure washed her today so it looks nice before I cover it in mud at the Takeover. Giving her an early oil change tomorrow.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Also washed the Ky mud off and put some weatherstripping under the roof. Machine came with a home made roof that made noises no sober man should have to listen to, and hopefully this will fix it.

Reactions: Bastardchild
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I replaced front left....when I crashed
..it was pulled from front dif...spline
was..scared..thought might be bent...
went with Rhino..brand $80..
Heavy Duty...
Yeah i read in another thread a while back that you got rhino brand axles for $80. Wish i could find them for that. The cheapest i can find them is $200, which is still good compared to stock axle prices.

Reactions: rocmar
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rough mount of a 2 gallon roto pax with locking latch. Have to take back off and paint the bracket and hardware and remove my anti scratches duct tape, but I'm liking how it fits here.

2018 04 11 17 08 38 503

Pawnman87

Pawnman87

Oct 4, 2015
Murfreesboro, Ar
Ownership

1. 500
Was planning on getting the stuff together to build a snorkel for the p5 as a birthday present to myself but the ups man just showed up with a warrior snorkel riser kit my wonderful girlfriend ordered (shes too good to me lol) right before i pulled the trigger at the hardware store lol i was wondering why she wouldnt let me stop in there this whole week lmao will post pics if all this rain doesnt flood us out so i can get that puppy put together!!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Was planning on getting the stuff together to build a snorkel for the p5 as a birthday present to myself but the ups man just showed up with a warrior snorkel riser kit my wonderful girlfriend ordered (shes too good to me lol) right before i pulled the trigger at the hardware store lol i was wondering why she wouldnt let me stop in there this whole week lmao will post pics if all this rain doesnt flood us out so i can get that puppy put together!!

Got you a keeper there Pawnman! ;)

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Un....packed my New Honda
front Bumper...."Ouch" on
the pocket....but a Must...
....for The...Look...of the....
"Dirty Sweet Stomper"...
LOL

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finished up the winch install well after dark:30. Working night shift and living like a vampire really sucks sometimes (no pun intended).

AGAIN, the top batt box bolt just spun despite not tightening very tight last time. It was no match for my Cornwell 3/8 impact though. I drilled 2 holes just to either side of it this time...the ideal being that you can stick the screwdriver or allen in the tool kit through and wedge the anchor and get the bolt out.
My batt cover has never fit very well where the wires go into it, so i trimmed it back with the addition of the extra winch wires.

Removed the lead to the battery for a trickle charger from the previous owner (only so many threads on those battery bolts). Instead, i installed it to the +/- leads out at the contactor. Under the hood and nice and easy to get too.

Reactions: mrjeff42
luckymike

luckymike

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Finished up the winch install well after dark:30. Working night shift and living like a vampire really sucks sometimes (no pun intended).

AGAIN, the top batt box bolt just spun despite not tightening very tight last time. It was no match for my Cornwell 3/8 impact though. I drilled 2 holes just to either side of it this time...the ideal being that you can stick the screwdriver or allen in the tool kit through and wedge the anchor and get the bolt out.
My batt cover has never fit very well where the wires go into it, so i trimmed it back with the addition of the extra winch wires.

Removed the lead to the battery for a trickle charger from the previous owner (only so many threads on those battery bolts). Instead, i installed it to the +/- leads out at the contactor. Under the hood and nice and easy to get too.
I jammed a piece of rubber behind the battery box bolts.also went to hardware store and picked up a couple of longer 6mm bolts for the battery terminals.eventually going to put bus bars under hood

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Mounted up my old Honda storage bag behind my toolbox for a little extra storage at the takeover. Just going thru all my stuff and getting ready to head out sometime Thursday. Look forward to meeting some more of yall. Made a few really good friends last year, look forward to adding more to that list.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!