P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Get some good riding in.
K....

20181004 124759
20181004 142012

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Am I the only one who's coolant overflow bottle will leak when sloshed around hard?

It was a little overfilled...but not now. Seal looks ok.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Vent hose plugged maybe? In the winter when I'm plowing I'll occasionally get a wiff of antifreeze. Haven't found anyplace that it's leaking and don't know where it's coming from.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Saturday I started working on front auxiliary lights for E.R.V. and got one almost done as it were.
Today I'll try to get the other side mostly done and take a few pictures and post them up after I get back home to the fast internet access.

Oh I couldn't do a simple bolt on light I had to try something different and I'm not sure I like it yet although my wife said it looked good.
It's just a combination of black 1/4" ABS and a bunch of LED bolt lights - pictures will be posted at some point.

Last edited:
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
As some of you may know, the United Special Sportsman Alliance, Inc. (USSA) is a non-profit “dream wish” granting charity, that specializes in sending critically-ill and disabled youth and disabled veterans on free outdoor adventure of their dreams! Again this year, I have hosted/guided a youth and despite being successful in getting a deer, the highlight was a "gator" ride. These UTV's know how to put smiles on faces...
USSA
IMG 3694

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
As some of you may know, the United Special Sportsman Alliance, Inc. (USSA) is a non-profit “dream wish” granting charity, that specializes in sending critically-ill and disabled youth and disabled veterans on free outdoor adventure of their dreams! Again this year, I have hosted/guided a youth and despite being successful in getting a deer, the highlight was a "gator" ride. These UTV's know how to put smiles on faces...
View attachment 89502 View attachment 89503

That is great @alloutdoors!!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 89502 View attachment 89503
I need to look into USSA as a volunteer. Think I'll do that right now!

Reactions: Miss_Oak
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I need to look into USSA as a volunteer. Think I'll do that right now!
Went to there site, saw where you could donate money, but didn't see anywhere you could donate time???????

Reactions: Chooglin
advertisement
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Let me inquire with my point person on how to begin the process of volunteering and I will get that information posted. I assure you, this is a humbling/rewarding experience and will make you thankful....

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I exercised my winch motor and cable this morning.Yep,I got stuck cruising around one of the farms.[Remember,my area was the bullseye for hurricane Florence,we had 25 inches of rain.]Sorry,but pictures were not on my mind,fire ants and huge mosquitoes had me alittle busy.The Superwinch a3500 and dual battery set-up performed great.In this situation,a locker would not have made any difference[still want one though] as I hit a bottom less spot next to standing water in the woods.I was using the floor boards as "mud-floaties".Luckily there was a 12 inch diameter stump sticking up about 3 inches above ground within reach.After several attempts,I got the cable to bite into it and hold.A side note,,fire ant bites hurt.Lol

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Making some changes to my front bumper. After I remove the bumper to weld the new pieces on , I am going to smooth out all my ugly welds and repaint it.

View attachment 89514

That looks BA!
I've actually thought about taking off the plow mount for the summer, but it usually just acts as a thicker skid plate. Wasn't anticipating rocks that bad. Like I said though, I think the damage would've been worse if not for having it on there. I'm leaving it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!