P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Brigid, CEO and Founder just informed me anyone interested in assisting/volunteering should contact her directly. The board/directors are shown here along with her email address (see envelope symbol)
I e-mailed her. I would think getting a handicap person out in the woods would be great. Thanks!

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
As some of you may know, the United Special Sportsman Alliance, Inc. (USSA) is a non-profit “dream wish” granting charity, that specializes in sending critically-ill and disabled youth and disabled veterans on free outdoor adventure of their dreams! Again this year, I have hosted/guided a youth and despite being successful in getting a deer, the highlight was a "gator" ride. These UTV's know how to put smiles on faces...
View attachment 89502 View attachment 89503
Let me inquire with my point person on how to begin the process of volunteering and I will get that information posted. I assure you, this is a humbling/rewarding experience and will make you thankful....

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Garbageman

Garbageman

Dec 6, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
That's a dang road, thinking saw saw and sleeves, to put it back up!
IjMHUM3YzyaxnqetrKw042uua kVPjJe0Ee3NBAJd2OAU3UiL7sjYylUKSXNPkotnLyAzhGI8h7cN yg1kw1403 h789 no
most of the road is about 60 inches, total, cut into the side of the hill. The approach photo is a road, and is open to cars.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Another day riding at OHV park cutting and winching downed trees, met a new P500 owner and he was making a glovebox, so showed him the Chooglin box. Mentioned the new locker, PS and reverse lever mod. He almost did not get the P500 because of Stock set up, and spoke of the hard shifting, so shared this forum for all the mods available. Hopefully we get a new member, so much good info here.

Need to carry extra @Hondasxs decals to share. LOL
5BD04268 2F7E 434E A08F 706EEE80B3BE

Last edited:
C

Chooglin

Another day riding at OHV park cutting and winching downed trees, met a new P500 owner and he was making a glovebox, so showed him the Chooglin box. Mentioned the new locker, PS and reverse lever mod. He almost did not get the P500 because of Stock set up, and spoke of the hard shifting, so shared this forum for all the mods available. Hopefully we get a new member, so much good info here.

Need to carry extra @Hondasxs decals to share. LOL
View attachment 89677
There is absolutely no better place to get info and mods than this forum. So many people out there (mainly the Facebook groups) that are missing out on everything you need to know , all in one place.

advertisement
AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Haven't posted in a while. The summer fire season precludes riding. Been back at it heavy now. Spent two nights at the Pye Mountain Rec Site (google it) north of Campbell River, BC on Vancouver Island. The ATV club there built this RV site afew years ago in the middle of an unlimited riding area. You can do 120 kms per day, for days and barely scratch the surface. Mainly in-use and out of service logging and skidder trails. Some super challenging sections. Good times. Sorry... not alot of good images...20181007 103109
Dry camping and it's free.

20181006 142117
Watch for falling rocks.

Al

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haven't posted in a while. The summer fire season precludes riding. Been back at it heavy now. Spent two nights at the Pye Mountain Rec Site (google it) north of Campbell River, BC on Vancouver Island. The ATV club there built this RV site afew years ago in the middle of an unlimited riding area. You can do 120 kms per day, for days and barely scratch the surface. Mainly in-use and out of service logging and skidder trails. Some super challenging sections. Good times. Sorry... not alot of good images...View attachment 89887
Dry camping and it's free.

View attachment 89886
Watch for falling rocks.

Al
Wow, another Canadian. Not many on here. There is a few. I’m heading out to southern Alberta first week in November hunting. They’ve already had snow. We had a dry and hot summer too but no fires like you guys. That was crazy. Have fun. Be safe.
Caper

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!