P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, another Canadian. Not many on here. There is a few. I’m heading out to southern Alberta first week in November hunting. They’ve already had snow. We had a dry and hot summer too but no fires like you guys. That was crazy. Have fun. Be safe.
Caper
Do Canadians south of the border still count?

C

Christepher

Oct 10, 2018
PE Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
Wow, another Canadian. Not many on here. There is a few. I’m heading out to southern Alberta first week in November hunting. They’ve already had snow. We had a dry and hot summer too but no fires like you guys. That was crazy. Have fun. Be safe.
Caper

Was thinking that myself, I just joined(as shown by the post count). And haven't noticed too many of us around.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Was thinking that myself, I just joined(as shown by the post count). And haven't noticed too many of us around.
Welcome. Everyone is good. And you can ask anything about your bike and someone will have an answer. I’m in Nova Scotia I’ve talked to a guy in PEI and a couple in BC and Ontario. Trigger , he’s in the states , told me about the EPDM robber for heat and noise. Works great. I have a 500. And love it. I’ve had it since ‘14. My bike is in a picture above. Enjoy. Have a good fall and winter.
Caper

C

Christepher

Oct 10, 2018
PE Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
Welcome. Everyone is good. And you can ask anything about your bike and someone will have an answer. I’m in Nova Scotia I’ve talked to a guy in PEI and a couple in BC and Ontario. Trigger , he’s in the states , told me about the EPDM robber for heat and noise. Works great. I have a 500. And love it. I’ve had it since ‘14. My bike is in a picture above. Enjoy. Have a good fall and winter.
Caper

I work for a Honda Dealership... so I don't plan on owning the 500 very long(bought it in feb) as soon as the Talon comes out, it'll be traded or sold. But didn't stop me from adding a locker, and all kinds of accessories.. lol..

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wipers arrived, two 16" EMP's. Think I've figured out where I'm going to mount them.
Also ordered a graphic from creative utv for the back of the enclosed trailer. Sent Walter a pic of what I had in mind and then he put his spin on it, this thing is going to look BA! :cool:
You’ll like those. Need pics of everything shortly

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Wipers arrived, two 16" EMP's. Think I've figured out where I'm going to mount them.
Also ordered a graphic from creative utv for the back of the enclosed trailer. Sent Walter a pic of what I had in mind and then he put his spin on it, this thing is going to look BA! :cool:
Yeah . Send a picture. I’ve been wondering about a wiper. Thanks Trigger.
Caper

C

Chooglin

Finished up the changes to the bumper.

It's getting chilly in Ohio , I will be getting less and less garage time and it makes me so sad :(.........lol
20181011 165737

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
Got to give a tour of the ranch to a fellow from Poland who's part of a club that is getting affiliated with SASS to do Cowboy Action Shooting. He got to see all the ranges, the Belle Union Saloon, Happy Jacks and the NRA Museum (empty now).

Also oiled my air filter for the first time, made the predictable mess and it still looks like it's got mange. Used the ziplock bag method... coated the inside of the bag so well I couldn't tell if the filter was done right.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!