P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not today. But Sat sat in it and ran it for a few to get the fluids moving. I'm getting real tired of living so far from any trails. I now understand why on CL here there are some used SXSs with low miles on them. This is getting really old. My ride sits for months without leaving the garage.

Check out Rider Planet-USA
I looked around Raleigh NC
I bet Iowa has several too.

Capture

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Guys come to Montana, I'm still exploring area around my town, I think we have plenty on national forest trails and abundance of logging roads .
UTVs are also street legal here
Yep, western states tend to have far more wilderness and riding opportunities than states on the eastern seaboard. Montana, the third largest state in the US has about the population of San Jose California. Wyoming, less yet.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nice setup.
My plan in the next few yers.
1, scale back work
2, get some land in TN,WV or VA. Far away from the suburbs
3, Ride my a.. off with the wife and the dogs
Cool, I hope you make that happen!

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Installing center rear view mirror . Creative Graphics is sending third set of graphics as the 1st two didn't work .
Feel sorry for you ncred . I can ride from my house and access hundreds of miles of trails . 3/4 mile to national forest and I have a little over a mile of trails on my property . My p5 and my RZR are street legal too so they make runs to the stores too .

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Installing center rear view mirror . Creative Graphics is sending third set of graphics as the 1st two didn't work .
Feel sorry for you ncred . I can ride from my house and access hundreds of miles of trails . 3/4 mile to national forest and I have a little over a mile of trails on my property . My p5 and my RZR are street legal too so they make runs to the stores too .
Same here HUCK.

advertisement
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

What state would that be? I'm on the way

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
What state would that be? I'm on the way
Arizona . North central area .
I have a good friend who rides everyday . His last wife wanted to move to Florida , he checked out the riding there and told her enjoy Florida and they got a divorce . Not kidding . He was 60 then and he is now 80 . Then he road off road motorcycles mnt bicycles and quads . Now he has five 5 yes F I V E
SXS S and there has been times when he has had 7 at one time ! Oh and he still has a quad for snow rides . We have great year round riding . We went on a ruff 4 hour ride this morning from my house .
ok I'll shut up now .........

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
The 3rd will do wat
first 2 did
stickers & dust
don't mix...

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Finally took mine to the dealer Friday to get the front diff leak fixed. So now I wait.... Really not feeling very great about taking it there after talking with a couple of the service department employees. Oh well. Don't have much of a choice unless I felt like paying out of pocket and doing the work myself instead of using the warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sledge
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Alan's ride is testimony that they do work, if the stickers you receive this time aren't defective, and if you follow the instructions maticulously, especially concerning the proper prep to the plastic, and take into consideration the tips that Alan posted, I believe you'll be fine. Good luck HUCK.

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Finally took mine to the dealer Friday to get the front diff leak fixed. So now I wait.... Really not feeling very great about taking it there after talking with a couple of the service department employees. Oh well. Don't have much of a choice unless I felt like paying out of pocket and doing the work myself instead of using the warranty.

Man I hope they fix it, properly. And treat you right in all respects. I know what you mean about feeling less than confident after speaking with employees at the dealer. This is why I've been performing all my own maintenance on the P5. In contrast, I've taken my PoPo to the dealer for all of its scheduled maintenance. 8 years now, nearly 5,000 miles and she runs like a top. That's because I can tell that the techs/mechanics attend all CME/T annually, and know their machines.

Reactions: ehart814
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Alan's ride is testimony that they do work, if the stickers you receive this time aren't defective, and if you follow the instructions maticulously, especially concerning the proper prep to the plastic, and take into consideration the tips that Alan posted, I believe you'll be fine. Good luck HUCK.
I think proper cleaning and most important applying heat correctly is key. When I had my hood and rea fenders sprayed with Line-X I took the Pioneer decals off the rear fenders and re-applied them after the spray using my heat gun and they are staying on like they were never taken off. Keep in mind also that the Creative Graphics are not stickers but more like magnetic vinyl.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

That's too bad
hope it's not some guy
still s***ting green....working
On it....
Honda does that alot
....& of course your
charge ...for HOnda tech
work...
good luck

Reactions: ehart814
advertisement