P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I think proper cleaning and most important applying heat correctly is key. When I had my hood and rea fenders sprayed with Line-X I took the Pioneer decals off the rear fenders and re-applied them after the spray using my heat gun and they are staying on like they were never taken off. Keep in mind also that the Creative Graphics are not stickers but more like magnetic vinyl.
Same concept
the dust wins
EVERYTIME.
TWICE THEY HAVEN'T STUCK
Also they get scraped....by debris
When riding....

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Goggle the product
more bad reviews on
them... not adhesing
to many different
applications. ...
just saying

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
That's why all atv/utv
these days are sold with minumal
stickers...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think proper cleaning and most important applying heat correctly is key. When I had my hood and rea fenders sprayed with Line-X I took the Pioneer decals off the rear fenders and re-applied them after the spray using my heat gun and they are staying on like they were never taken off. Keep in mind also that the Creative Graphics are not stickers but more like magnetic vinyl.
Ok, I guess that's better than stickers. At any rate, yours are on for a year and a half now which is what I was trying to inspire HUCK with, as I know he's frustrated by now.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Real Line X or rattle can?
I can't get anything to stick to mine.
Painters tape falls right off.

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Went & started it...
noticed the horse
not looking to good
HaHa

20160715 182328

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I had to go cut the grass around our cabin today so I loaded up the mower and the P5 as soon as I was done cutting I went for a little cruise around the property checking stands and cameras, mineral sites etc. so much better than a four wheeler!

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Finally took mine to the dealer Friday to get the front diff leak fixed. So now I wait.... Really not feeling very great about taking it there after talking with a couple of the service department employees. Oh well. Don't have much of a choice unless I felt like paying out of pocket and doing the work myself instead of using the warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealer called today. All fixed up and ready to go.... we'll see. They said the front diff leak was caused by an o-ring near where the 2wd/4wd cable goes into the diff. They disassembled and repaired... it sounded to me like they did not replace the o-ring. I dropped it off friday and they called me this morning. I am thinking they never got a chance to look at it until today, so it seems very unlikely they ordered a part to do the fix. Going to wait till tomorrow to pick it up... going to look at a truck tonight after work - been shopping for one for over a month.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Dealer called today. All fixed up and ready to go.... we'll see. They said the front diff leak was caused by an o-ring near where the 2wd/4wd cable goes into the diff. They disassembled and repaired... it sounded to me like they did not replace the o-ring. I dropped it off friday and they called me this morning. I am thinking they never got a chance to look at it until today, so it seems very unlikely they ordered a part to do the fix. Going to wait till tomorrow to pick it up... going to look at a truck tonight after work - been shopping for one for over a month.
Good luck with that P5 and your truck shopping tonight!

Reactions: ehart814
sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
They probably keep an o-ring assortment on hand. Thanks for telling us the fix.

Reactions: ehart814
S

Sledge

I'm thinking good thoughts for you, ehart. I sure hope it's fixed.

What kind of truck are you buying?

As I recall, you only had a car previously. That just ain't right, brother. :(
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm thinking good thoughts for you, ehart. I sure hope it's fixed.

What kind of truck are you buying?

As I recall, you only had a car previously. That just ain't right, brother. :(
Joe
No kidding. :(

Looking at Ram 1500 ecodiesels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
What's an eco diesel ehart?

Ram makes half-ton trucks now with a 3.0 liter v-6 turbo diesel engine. 420 lb/ft of torque and 27 mpg highway. Towing capacity varies from 8000 - 9000 pounds or so.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ram makes half-ton trucks now with a 3.0 liter v-6 turbo diesel engine. 420 lb/ft of torque and 27 mpg highway. Towing capacity varies from 8000 - 9000 pounds or so.
Oh I see, nice.

S

Sledge

As an unrepentant, three-time serial Dodge/Ram/Cummins buyer, I have been interested in the new diesel half-ton, although it doesn't fit my needs.

The only negative I've heard about it is that it is in such high demand that discounts are hard to come by.

That's a pretty positive negative, I reckon...

Today's pickup trucks are just flat amazing. 'Course they oughta be, at ~$50k a pop. :eek:

Joe

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
As an unrepentant, three-time serial Dodge/Ram/Cummins buyer, I have been interested in the new diesel half-ton, although it doesn't fit my needs.

The only negative I've heard about it is that it is in such high demand that discounts are hard to come by.

That's a pretty positive negative, I reckon...

Today's pickup trucks are just flat amazing. 'Course they oughta be, at ~$50k a pop. :eek:

Joe
Read good & bad on them
depends if it suits your needs
I'd wait a few months...get a better
deal.....fall/spring

advertisement