P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Has built in gps and Lifetime Maps. It's the only tablet out there that meets Mil-Spec. They held it under 5 ft of water for 30 mins.
Where would you get something like that. A marine place ?
:) Sorry for all the questions.
Caper

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@Signal_rig , you may already know it, but a small snatch block/pulley with a tree strap is a good buy along with a winch. Glad you didn’t have to walk out.

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
@Signal_rig , you may already know it, but a small snatch block/pulley with a tree strap is a good buy along with a winch. Glad you didn’t have to walk out.
Speaking of Cadillac’s. :) How’s your wiper working Mudder.
Caper

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trigger’s bike has got everything. Like a loaded Cadillac.
Him and my brother would be two good guys to sit down together. My brother is a diesel mechanic that does electrical. His RZR, yeah I know, is loaded with everything he could get in it. :)
Give them a pop, and listen. :)
Caper
I’m in! Lol

Reactions: trigger and Caper
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Where would you get something like that. A marine place ?
:) Sorry for all the questions.
Caper

You can get an active tab about anywhere but loaded with maps you get right here. Lifetime Trail Maps is a vendor on this forum. Check out Chris's website, many to choose from. I wanted waterproof because I run with the halfshield.

Reactions: Caper
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It always is Russ...:rolleyes::D
Yep, the never ending, ever evolving, money sucking hobby we have. I try to think it all out and still mess it up sometimes. I bought a-arm guards and now I’m getting a full skid that comes with them, I guess I’ll sell the oem’s.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Trigger’s bike has got everything. Like a loaded Cadillac.
Him and my brother would be two good guys to sit down together. My brother is a diesel mechanic that does electrical. His RZR, yeah I know, is loaded with everything he could get in it. :)
Give them a pop, and listen. :)
Caper

Yeah, my buddy @PistonHonda pointed that out a long time ago with this little pic.

Jed Clampett Funny guy...:D

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You can get an active tab about anywhere but loaded with maps you get right here. Lifetime Trail Maps is a vendor on this forum. Check out Chris's website, many to choose from. I wanted waterproof because I run with the halfshield.
I have the Top O for the whole east coast States too. The trail guys, AVT, ? , up here have one with they say more information. But they only show trails that they know about. So the to po shows everything. It’s come in handy a few times. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yep, the never ending, ever evolving, money sucking hobby we have. I try to think it all out and still mess it up sometimes. I bought a-arm guards and now I’m getting a full skid that comes with them, I guess I’ll sell the oem’s.
A sxs. Trigger turned me on to them. Hard to get it up here.
I’m going to keep the oem, to go with the bike. When I sell it when I turn 100. :)
Caper

Reactions: Russ989 and trigger
advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The trails that this one may not show can be recorded and saved to the unit. Then sent to friends or to Chris to be loaded into updates. I know it's not going to have all the trails I ride, way too complex and all over the place. The most important thing to me is the crumb tracker so I can always get back.

Reactions: Russ989 and Caper
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Speaking of Cadillac’s. :) How’s your wiper working Mudder.
Caper
All three working good, after washing, almost need on for the inside, LOL. With warmer weather soon, hope to shift over to 1/2 windshields soon. Liking that MTX audio pod, turn on the key and rock and roll. Rotary volume knob much better than push button and multi-step crap like the old MC Shark radio.

Reactions: Caper and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

I've said I was done a few times. @Montecresto told me that when I was done adding that I would just start replacing things I had already put on with newer updated stuff...he was right. It never ends!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The trails that this one may not show can be recorded and saved to the unit. Then sent to friends or to Chris to be loaded into updates. I know it's not going to have all the trails I ride, way too complex and all over the place. The most important thing to me is the crumb tracker so I can always get back.
Haha, exactly. We were sitting up the mountain last year, saying I know we came through here, zoom out, on yeah, right there. :) It’s great. Gotta have GPS in Cape Breton. :)
Caper

Reactions: Russ989
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
All three working good, after washing, almost need on for the inside, LOL. With warmer weather soon, hope to shift over to 1/2 windshields soon. Liking that MTX audio pod, turn on the key and rock and roll. Rotary volume knob much better than push button and multi-step crap like the old MC Shark radio.
Nice. My brother put a big sub in his, but he can’t sit with the power off, he’ll drain one battery down. But he has it set up so it only drains one. Not both. Too complex for me. Haha
Caper

Reactions: Eltobgi
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haven’t heard @Montecresto for awhile. Too much yard work. :)
Haha
Caper
I’ve got tooo much crap in the box on back of the bike.
Tree straps, electronic wires, rags, some tools, squeegee, my windshield wiper for now. Nuvos, to clean the windshield, hand cleaner, Bar and socket for wheel nuts, orange tape, duct tape, gloves, fuses, shackles, winch remote, lighter, and a bunch of other little crap. :) And it actually has room left. :) Gotta clean some stuff out.
:D
Caper

Reactions: Russ989
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!