P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Check out @jay_man81 video on installing LED headlights. They are way brighter than the LED fog light. Unfortunately I saw the video after I had the LED fog lights.
Thanks Todd, I’ll give that a look. :)
Nothing new to see there, he just replaced the bulb with an 881 led like many of us did years ago. They can call them fog lights, driving lights...it's all the same sh**. No brighter, just whiter. ;)
Oh I see. Well I’ve had that in mine for years already. Nice and white but I’ve not been happy with them. Still going to go JSPEED’s route then. Just need to come up with a way to protect the back side. ;)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
My celebration of Earth day, out with the full, in with the half windshield. Trigger shield installed and GA temps hit 91 today.

B408E98F 0BE5 4A96 B1FE 0AE5B20E18E3 26BFCC69 88AD 46BA A2E8 C4BA698B3696

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
I wasn't able to post Wednesday due to a large limb falling onto our reenactment trailer at my son's where we store it. Got lucky with just a little cosmetic damage. The wife and I went for a ride at the camp wednesday. A great time was had with a gourmet lunch served. Lol. We had a great time and enjoyed nature . We only saw a hen Turkey and two deer. FB IMG 1556150027599 IMG 20190424 115756386

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I wasn't able to post Wednesday due to a large limb falling onto our reenactment trailer at my son's where we store it. Got lucky with just a little cosmetic damage. The wife and I went for a ride at the camp wednesday. A great time was had with a gourmet lunch served. Lol. We had a great time and enjoyed nature . We only saw a hen Turkey and two deer. View attachment 125284 View attachment 125285
WOW Great Value Vienna Sausage. Now your just showing off. LOL

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
The guy who briefed me on my P5 at the dealer told me to wash the foam element in gasoline and re-oil and reuse it.

Better to replace?

Joe
If it's the honda oem filter from the dealer, their oil is the no-toil. Get some of the honda cleaner and it will amaze you how well it cleans up. Plus the oil and cleaner is biodegradable, so you can dump it out without a problem. Wouldn't use anything else, it's a breeze.

Reactions: Caper and Wallace
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I noticed tonight I have a crack between the two little bolts in the hinge on the drivers side of my Honda hardcoat tip out windshield.
This the second one. The first one was cracking right across.
Is anybody else noticing any cracks between the hinge bolts.
Don’t understand how it’s happening. The brackets are loose, Honda even checked them to make sure they weren’t too tight.
Don’t get it.
Caper

happyfred

happyfred

Mar 20, 2019
NY
Ownership

1. 500
I noticed tonight I have a crack between the two little bolts in the hinge on the drivers side of my Honda hardcoat tip out windshield.
This the second one. The first one was cracking right across.
Is anybody else noticing any cracks between the hinge bolts.
Don’t understand how it’s happening. The brackets are loose, Honda even checked them to make sure they weren’t too tight.
Don’t get it.
Caper

Drill a small hole at the end of the crack to stop it from spreading.

Reactions: Caper and trigger
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Drill a small hole at the end of the crack to stop it from spreading.
Did that with the first one. It just kept going. From both sides.
This one is between the two little bolts for the hinge at top on the drivers side. Can’t figure why it’s doing it. When I undo the buckle it just falls down, it’s not tight.
Like I say, Honda looked at it after I put it in and said it was good.
Don’t know. :(
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
D891E598 C068 4BDD B9C4 E3AF799C347D
This one is between the two little bolts for the hinge at top on the drivers side. Can’t figure why it’s doing it. When I undo the buckle it just falls down, it’s not tight.
Caper
This is where the crack is. But that’s where the last one started too.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 125474
Caper
This is where the crack is. But that’s where the last one started too.
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!