P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Galopnghst

Galopnghst

Jul 28, 2016
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
This is what I ride on in Idaho. Can ride 2 miles from my house and be right in the thick of it. Shows you why we need 8 to 10 ply tires.

20170521 144217
20170521 144209
20170521 142250

I have a1 min video but it says it's too big to upload. Any suggestions as to why. I have seen bigger videos on here.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This is what I ride on in Idaho. Can ride 2 miles from my house and be right in the thick of it. Shows you why we need 8 to 10 ply tires.

View attachment 44221 View attachment 44222 View attachment 44223
I have a1 min video but it says it's too big to upload. Any suggestions as to why. I have seen bigger videos on here.

Nice pics ghost. I think in order to load directly to this forum it has to be in zip form. A lot of us have just created a youtube account, free and easy to do. Create a BS gmail account first, nothing tied to anything else, write everything down if you don't plan to use it much. Link the youtube account to the gmail account and you're all set. Be sure to make your vids public and not private. Then just copy and paste the link here for us to see. There's probably other ways but that's how I did it.

Galopnghst

Galopnghst

Jul 28, 2016
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Nice pics ghost. I think in order to load directly to this forum it has to be in zip form. A lot of us have just created a youtube account, free and easy to do. Create a BS gmail account first, nothing tied to anything else, write everything down if you don't plan to use it much. Link the youtube account to the gmail account and you're all set. Be sure to make your vids public and not private. Then just copy and paste the link here for us to see. There's probably other ways but that's how I did it.
Thanks Trigger, think I figured it out.

Galopnghst

Galopnghst

Jul 28, 2016
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Dude...wat tires you running..
that Lava..will shred....tires
Right now i'm burning off the factory tires. After that i'm thinking either the
Right now i'm burning off the stock tires. After that i'm thinking either 10 ply Radial Pro or 8 ply Rip Saws

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Right now i'm burning off the factory tires. After that i'm thinking either the

Right now i'm burning off the stock tires. After that i'm thinking either 10 ply Radial Pro or 8 ply Rip Saws
Heard RipSaws....are the ticket
...but spendy

Galopnghst

Galopnghst

Jul 28, 2016
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Heard RipSaws....are the ticket
...but spendy
The Radial Pro is a new brand but not a cheap made tire. I have a friend that has them on all his atv's and utv's 24 tires. Has about 5000 miles on them combined and hasn't had any issues, not even a flat. The Rip Saws have a more aggressive tread and i like the looks of them better but the difference between 8 and 10 ply on the rocks might make the difference for me.

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
The Radial Pro is a new brand but not a cheap made tire. I have a friend that has them on all his atv's and utv's 24 tires. Has about 5000 miles on them combined and hasn't had any issues, not even a flat. The Rip Saws have a more aggressive tread and i like the looks of them better but the difference between 8 and 10 ply on the rocks might make the difference for me.
I do RipSaws....
Lava ...meet your match
haha

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Maybe an 8 ply....radial?
...I know from someone on here
....sidewall protection was his
main concern..with Lava

Reactions: Galopnghst
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Idaho is by far my most favorite state in the country!

Reactions: IDdandy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!