BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

I

IDdandy

Apr 19, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
This is what I ride on in Idaho. Can ride 2 miles from my house and be right in the thick of it. Shows you why we need 8 to 10 ply tires.

Looks a little different from the Idaho I know up here in the panhandle. It is a pretty awesome state we live in.

Reactions: Galopnghst
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Practicing fast curves, practicing doughnuts and racing through your trails. Sounds like you've had a decent amount of seat time, is it a keeper or what Gnome?
Oh Most definitely a keeper. I'm so absolutely thrilled to be a P5 owner. Could I race something bigger faster and stronger? Most likely IMHO YES! but I also feel the P5 will be an awesome addition to enhance my exploring capabilities and is quite fast enough for what I'll be doing. I also need the occasional thrill to keep the cabin fever at bay. I've been driving my Kubota B7800 and RTV 900 around here for years and am very comfortable in the drivers seat of the P5. Not including the long legs of my inheritance...I cannot wait to get it out into the real world beyond my land.

Galopnghst

Galopnghst

Jul 28, 2016
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I get leery when it comes to rebates I've been stiffed too many times
I figure if they're going to give you the money off the item they should give you the money off right then and not make you wait. I think they do that just because some people won't turn it in. To me that is dishonest and should not be done by an upstanding business. Just my opinion

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
20170519 150735
A P5 may not go that fast but you can look damn good getting there!
Al
Resized 20170520 103610

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!