What did you do to/with your Talon today?

F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
That don't sound good , how many miles on it
It was a friend not mine,,, I mis stated that part. I had a lift and facility to make the repair. He had about 2500 miles on it but it was his manner in how he used it caused the issue. The gear dogs were rounded off. Now it is rebuilt and it works like a charm and will not happen again.

Sledder

Sledder

May 8, 2022
Washington Stat
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Got these shock risers together enough for a test fit, now it's time to box them in. Added a winch and the ground clearance was down to 12 inches with 30 inch tires. It's now at 15 inches.

Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
Looks good, I like that trailer, trying to find one like it, 8 lug
thanks I built that trailer. in order to get a title and tag for it in Tennessee fill out an application and send it in along with $25 and they’ll send out a state trooper to do a inspection.

G

Georgiaboy

Aug 11, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Yes, that’s about how it works here in Ga., they will make sure all lights work and coupler looks good and give you a metal serial number to attach

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Last time I opened the passenger's door, I noticed that the outer door skin was loose. About half of the phillips screws holding both door skins on, were loose to some degree. All tightened properly, none were stripped (they screw into plastic bosses in the skin). Just under 9k miles, all dirt.

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Last time I opened the passenger's door, I noticed that the outer door skin was loose. About half of the phillips screws holding both door skins on, were loose to some degree. All tightened properly, none were stripped (they screw into plastic bosses in the skin). Just under 9k miles, all dirt.
I tighten those on a regular basis.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!