image.jpeg
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The other members that have them I've rode with love them. It was a good kit. For just over $200 it's a little high for plastic flares but it would have taken me forever to custom build. I will test this weekend! @PioneerPete and @joeymt33 have been running them for a while. They may have a comment on them.
they work great. mine have been tough as nails. taken plenty of abuse and never came off. looks like they fixed the only real flaw by adding more material in the rear so that it fits around the roll bar. mine stop short of the roll bar, so still get a little mud in the very rear corner on each side. joey made a patch for his back there, but I've just never gotten around to it.

Reactions: Delton
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Look sweet. How do they like the mud?

Mud doesn't phase them at all. I had to make two mods to make them better but I'd never take them off.

The other members that have them I've rode with love them. It was a good kit. For just over $200 it's a little high for plastic flares but it would have taken me forever to custom build. I will test this weekend! @PioneerPete and @joeymt33 have been running them for a while. They may have a comment on them.

I've scraped them on the ground and hit trees and they hold up great. I haven't broken one yet.

Aren't they ridged? Looks like they could be trail litter given the wrong place.

You should try them. It's so nice to greatly reduce the mud thrown at you. I've broken a wheel, cut two Roctanes, broken two pieces of Trail Armor skids, numerous CV boots, bent the rocker bars up and had to bend them back, knocked off wheel center caps, etc but not a mudbuster yet!

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha

J

JTW

Mud doesn't phase them at all. I had to make two mods to make them better but I'd never take them off.

I've scraped them on the ground and hit trees and they hold up great. I haven't broken one yet.

You should try them. It's so nice to greatly reduce the mud thrown at you. I've broken a wheel, cut two Roctanes, broken two pieces of Trail Armor skids, numerous CV boots, bent the rocker bars up and had to bend them back, knocked off wheel center caps, etc but not a mudbuster yet!

May do it.. I'm going to look at yours

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I made some Sunday out of 1/4" teflon. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. I made the back and the front. I have 2 more pieces left to put on the back.

Where did you get the material?

Reactions: Windrock1000
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

My left front rubs mine on big bumps pretty hard. It's been doing that for months now and no damage. They are every bit as tough as the factory roof. Which is saying something lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 2325
Mudbusters review-

They worked wonderfully. They are tough little suckers- I slid off in a big hole and drug the whole left side for about 15 feet and thought for sure they were damaged. Could not find even a scratch. Kept mud out of the drivers area, just a little on the bed area.

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 39049 Mudbusters review-

They worked wonderfully. They are tough little suckers- I slid off in a big hole and drug the whole left side for about 15 feet and thought for sure they were damaged. Could not find even a scratch. Kept mud out of the drivers area, just a little on the bed area.

Hey Windrock, you can see the line on your front door where one side is clean and one side is dirty. That mud is coming from under the mud Buster fender flare at the bottom where it stops. If you can find some rubber laying around, you can stick it between the frame and skid plate and you will stop that mud from slinging up.

29f286f8ca6597e3f46d36af22a8fb64

E224cf12c79f6b5687f697bb811047a9

"DGann"....I hammer down one time and break something and joeymt33 don't let me forget it!!!!!

advertisement