2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

J

JTW

It is official now! The Takeover can now be held. There will be a unofficial cocktail meet and greet on the deck of Redneck Cabin #6 Wednesday April 18th. @JTW will be supplying all jumpers required. @knuckledeep and @Windrock1000 will be staying in Redneck Cabin #4 for all your axel change out needs. Please bring your own axels!
Woot woot!!

I feel like that axle thing was directed towards me!!

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
When the time gets closer I'll get up with you. I could make it to Raleigh by the morning and follow you out. Is mudd man coming? He's from somewhere out that way also I think.

Where are you coming from? Vince (Mudd man) is coming. He’s from Raleigh as well. Not sure what day he’s planning on leaving to head up though

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!