2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

J

Johnny787

Jul 28, 2017
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just booked my rustic bunk.

My wife is due with our first child May 15th so lets hope he or she stays in for the full time, otherwise I may have to cancel.

Is anyone from NC going? We should get a convoy together to drive out there. I will be going the 40 route through most of the major cities Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston, Hickory, Asheville....

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes just north of staunton just a jump from gillespie what day you heading to the take over might just have to get a convoy going
I’ll be leaving late wed or early Thursday probably. Closest I’ll be to you is Bloomington, you’re more than welcome to meet up with us though. Probably save some time off your ride too.

Reactions: knuckledeep
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone booked redneck cabin #10 ? I want to know who my neighbor will be!:)
Well I know a couple of folks said they are in it. Unless the folks at RRB tell everyone that, I have that on my reservation.

Reactions: Chooglin
advertisement
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
When I check the link on my RRB confirmation email to view my reservation online, it only shows my stay from last year's takeover. I've emailed them twice to confirm the reservation but no response.

Guess I need to call them today, I see everyone else knows what cabin they are in and my reservation doesn't even show up other than my confirmation email.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When I check the link on my RRB confirmation email to view my reservation online, it only shows my stay from last year's takeover. I've emailed them twice to confirm the reservation but no response.

Guess I need to call them today, I see everyone else knows what cabin they are in and my reservation doesn't even show up other than my confirmation email.
Yep, I had to call them after they didn't respond by email...

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just booked my rustic bunk.

My wife is due with our first child May 15th so lets hope he or she stays in for the full time, otherwise I may have to cancel.

Is anyone from NC going? We should get a convoy together to drive out there. I will be going the 40 route through most of the major cities Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston, Hickory, Asheville....

Im going from Raleigh and staying in a rustic cabin. Leaving Thursday morning is the plan

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is official now! The Takeover can now be held. There will be a unofficial cocktail meet and greet on the deck of Redneck Cabin #6 Wednesday April 18th. @JTW will be supplying all jumpers required. @knuckledeep and @Windrock1000 will be staying in Redneck Cabin #4 for all your axel change out needs. Please bring your own axels!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!