2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The wife and I are booked our Campground and I really looking forward to the Takeover however I'm still looking forward to register it said it would be available late 2017 you can't get much later in 2017 then now can can somebody help me
Glad the anticipation is killing you. lol... I'm excited too.

Thanks @Neohio,
Ya, life has thrown a kink in some things. I was trying to put together some type of registration system vs just a sign up sheet but life/time has not worked out well for me.

FYI,
Registration will be Live first week of 2018. It will be posted here and spacebook.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Upload 2017 12 21 16 8 48

Spacecbook? Is this another social media thing I need to sign up for?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where do I put me X? Sign me up!

SimpleMan80

SimpleMan80

Dec 10, 2017
Clay county WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife and I would love to join u all. We have a daughter who will be two at the time of event. She loves to ride with us, however I would like to know if royal blue allows small children to ride? Also are helmets required?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife and I would love to join u all. We have a daughter who will be two at the time of event. She loves to ride with us, however I would like to know if royal blue allows small children to ride? Also are helmets required?
We took our 18 month old daughter last year and did about a hundred miles or so. She was in a car seat (the bucket kind with the high sides) and a bicycle helmet sitting between me and my wife. Helmets are not required.

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Children are welcome, helmets are required for kids under 18 per TWRA rules. We might be bringing our 2 year old grand daughter as well.

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My brother had his twins (2 yr old last year) in car seats riding around. No issues at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Don’t worry @JTW I’m sure you can buy 3-4 axles off @joeymt33 again. With his supply and the demand you create, he could make a pretty good markup.
:eek:Hey, wait a minute...I’m pretty sure I walked away with the carnage trophy for the most broken drive axles... all but one, which I got from @snuffnwhisky, were from @joeymt33
Thanks again guys! Without your generosity and selflessness I would not have had the great experience which I did! :) And to those who jumped in and turned wrenches and loaned tools...Thanks again!;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!