2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, this sounds awesome. I just bought a 2018 P1k5 and I'm looking for places to break her in. Wondering if alcohol is allowed on the trails? and how do you secure / lock up your machines when you are not driving them?
Yes alcohol is allowed its state trails. They have security around at night. Never had an issue.

Reactions: ZeroG
J

JTW

Wow, this sounds awesome. I just bought a 2018 P1k5 and I'm looking for places to break her in. Wondering if alcohol is allowed on the trails? and how do you secure / lock up your machines when you are not driving them?
It is.. best time you have have on 4 wheels... or your top! I dare say you will stand out more if you don’t have alcohol in the cooler!

Reactions: Plumber32 and ZeroG
ZeroG

ZeroG

Lifetime Member
Dec 11, 2017
SE Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like my kind of fun. Woo Hoo Cabins like I wanted were all booked so .... I booked a room in the Pioneer Comfort Inn. Looking forward to hooking up with you all. That will also be my wife and I's anniversary and she agreed to sxs fun for our celebration. I'm proud of her. :D

I forgot to ask, I'm a member of this forum ..does that make me a member of the 'Club' that is required for this party? If not, how do I get in the 'club'?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sounds like my kind of fun. Woo Hoo Cabins like I wanted were all booked so .... I booked a room in the Pioneer Comfort Inn. Looking forward to hooking up with you all. That will also be my wife and I's anniversary and she agreed to sxs fun for our celebration. I'm proud of her. :D

I forgot to ask, I'm a member of this forum ..does that make me a member of the 'Club' that is required for this party? If not, how do I get in the 'club'?
Going to be a blast.
Your already part of the club.

Registration will open 1st week of Jan!
Look forward to seeing you there!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You are attending a club ride. Everyone is like minded, I would venture to guess, if someone was caught messing with another member's ride. they would be dealt with.

Ever notice how shovels are mounted on the machines? It is for good reason.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Wife and I have celebrated our last 3 anniversaries at RRB. Last 2 were at Takeover. No better way to celebrate.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

And there is no "club". Show up with your Pioneer and you're automatically on the "A" list lol. Everyone is friendly. I've given (and received) help from total strangers every time I attend.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
And there is no "club". Show up with your Pioneer and you're automatically on the "A" list lol. Everyone is friendly. I've given (and received) help from total strangers every time I attend.

There' no strangers at the Takeover, just friends you haven't ever met!

advertisement
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
You are attending a club ride. Everyone is like minded, I would venture to guess, if someone was caught messing with another member's ride. they would be dealt with.

Ever notice how shovels are mounted on the machines? It is for good reason.
Unless your CP and wake up to others working on your broken rig from wrecking it the day before. Lol.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
But I’ve had the same experience with these guys!!! Awesome group!!!

Agreed! I have never met a better group of people. For anyone wondering if they should go...these people will treat you like family, like best friends, and do anything for you. If anyone needs help getting there or help finding a place to stay just ask. We want as many pioneers there as possible.

J

JTW

Agreed! I have never met a better group of people. For anyone wondering if they should go...these people will treat you like family, like best friends, and do anything for you. If anyone needs help getting there or help finding a place to stay just ask. We want as many pioneers there as possible.
Yeah!! Fresh meat!!

Reactions: Huntnbuddy2
D

Dnsholloway

Oct 31, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
The wife and I are booked our Campground and I really looking forward to the Takeover however I'm still looking forward to register it said it would be available late 2017 you can't get much later in 2017 then now can can somebody help me

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The wife and I are booked our Campground and I really looking forward to the Takeover however I'm still looking forward to register it said it would be available late 2017 you can't get much later in 2017 then now can can somebody help me
@Hondasxs Has been utterly swamped in his personal life. I promise you, you have not missed the registration. When he makes it live, it will probably be plastered across the home screen of our forum. Sit tight, he has mentioned that he plans to have it ready Jan '18.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!