2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I don't live up by Royal blue tn but middle tn looking pretty Daggum nice for takeover weekend fellars...

Screenshot 20180410 183606

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish Missouri and Arkansas had Maps like but you just have to find them per Park do they have any kind of GPS that tracks you or are you thinking it would work with that custom map app I was talking about

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
I'm not real into the tech world. I try to avoid it lol. But i have a Montana 680 gps. It is easy to use. I insert the chip where im going to be and the trails pop up like roads on a car gps. And it makes a different color line to track you. I can put in camp and it will take me the shortest way. It knows road routes too in the off-road setting. But they are legal atv roads. I'm not sure what maps are available by you but I'm sure they are out there.

Reactions: BWAF
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish Missouri and Arkansas had Maps like but you just have to find them per Park do they have any kind of GPS that tracks you or are you thinking it would work with that custom map app I was talking about

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Someone like @ohanacreek that sits at a desk eating jelly filled doughnuts checking likes on his Facebook can explain it best. Lol

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Someone like @ohanacreek that sits at a desk eating jelly filled doughnuts checking likes on his Facebook can explain it best. Lol

Sorry I just woke from my sugar coma to a record 2 likes on Facebook, (thanks Wife and Mom).

I think Polaris Ride Command would probably be better for what you're trying to do.

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is the cafe at rrb open for all 3 meals a day? Is it usually crowded? Any good? We plan on bringing some food just wanted to have a backup plan.

I think it is. I won’t eat there this year. It was not good, slow, and expensive last year. We will be making our own meals or hitting the Mexican restaurant. I think we’ve got almost everything planned for making our own meals this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think it is. I won’t eat there this year. It was not good, slow, and expensive last year. We will be making our own meals or hitting the Mexican restaurant. I think we’ve got almost everything planned for making our own meals this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you didn’t like them because they don’t serve the beer with ice crystals like you do:)

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is the cafe at rrb open for all 3 meals a day? Is it usually crowded? Any good? We plan on bringing some food just wanted to have a backup plan.
I would plan to bring plenty of food for yourself unless you like to sit around a cafe instead of ride.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No
Neither one of those modifications change suspension geometry (if that's the geometry you were referring to) they only side effects you'll have with those 2 mods are a little more wheel bearing wear due to the further offset wheels putting a little more stress on bearings..the taller tires will hurt power a little bit but only a 29 won't be extreme..do some research on your tires and try to find one that is light weight but also tough...ITP makes a Blackwater that is super light and 8 play tough and aggressive tread..the down fall with them is they are a harder compound so they aren't superb on hard pack stuff/rocks.. I run a GBC dirt commander .they are among the lighter tires .they are 8 ply and got good bite on pretty much any terrain..I know you specifically asked for a different person but I saw the post and decided to contribute my .02
No prob, I am just trying to learn what works and what's not great. I'm open to hear anyone's experiences. Tires aren't cheap, so I'd rather do it once rather that but something that I'm not happy with.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!