2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Is there a known limit to what they can handle there? 200 plus trucks and trailers takes up a lot of room, hope they haven't over booked.
They have 2 other parking lots across the road uphill they rarely use except for Memorial day and Independence day weekends. Plus their newer campground going in just down the road, RRB is expanding too.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No grills
What kind of redneck joint is this? No grill grates? Is there a place you can cut your own fire wood? I'm not coming to cut fire wood, but with a little help, we could have some wood, if it's not 40 miles away in a few minutes. Let me know and I'll bring my saw.

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our Samsung tablets require no cell or data service to track you, especially at Ride Royal Blue. They incorporate the fastest and most reliable GPS hardware available to the consumer tablet market. From much experience, I can say that Ride Command can be very quirky and can fill up the internal hard drive fairly quick. If tracking is all you are doing, you should be fine. If you want solid trail mapping and the ability to record tracks, create your own trail systems, save waypoints and POI's for future riding, our tablets seem to be the answer. The feedback on our GPS tablets thus far is phenomenal.

Remember, it's not just about where you've been......it's also where you are going that matters.
Just got my tablet back from having the map download added. Hope it's easy to navigate through. Granddaughter says I'm a little slow. Lol.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What kind of redneck joint is this? No grill grates? Is there a place you can cut your own fire wood? I'm not coming to cut fire wood, but with a little help, we could have some wood, if it's not 40 miles away in a few minutes. Let me know and I'll bring my saw.
If I have room, I may bring some tree parts...

Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone need a room? I got 1 reserved at the comfort inn for check in on Friday and check out on Sunday. We not gonna b able to make it now but I haven't cancelled our reservation yet

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone need a room? I got 1 reserved at the comfort inn for check in on Friday and check out on Sunday. We not gonna b able to make it now but I haven't cancelled our reservation yet

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
@Smitty335

Reactions: BWAF and BigRed7769
Trlrdr6

Trlrdr6

Sep 26, 2017
Southeast IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our Samsung tablets require no cell or data service to track you, especially at Ride Royal Blue. They incorporate the fastest and most reliable GPS hardware available to the consumer tablet market. From much experience, I can say that Ride Command can be very quirky and can fill up the internal hard drive fairly quick. If tracking is all you are doing, you should be fine. If you want solid trail mapping and the ability to record tracks, create your own trail systems, save waypoints and POI's for future riding, our tablets seem to be the answer. The feedback on our GPS tablets thus far is phenomenal.

Remember, it's not just about where you've been......it's also where you are going that matters.
Will you have any tablets available for purchase at the event this weekend? It is too late to order and wait for delivery.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will you have any tablets available for purchase at the event this weekend? It is too late to order and wait for delivery.
I believe they will be setup Friday for sales. Until 5ish I think they posted.
Not sure if they will have event pricing, but send them a pm with what you would like and I am sure they will try to have on hand for you.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir, @Trlrdr6 we will have 8" and 9.6" units on hand. We should be arriving at 11am and staying however long we need to.
I'm sorry but you're selling the tablets too? if so how much? Sorry I missed that..

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm bringing a small load of firewood for the main fire. It might last one night. It's all pine with a little poplar. I didn't want to overload the trailer either so, bring wood...
IMG 4419

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'm bringing a small load of firewood for the main fire. It might last one night. It's all pine with a little poplar. I didn't want to overload the trailer either so, bring wood...
View attachment 72414
um.... wrong club. The kabota club is at windrock this weekend.

But thanks... We will need it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!