BOX1

2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone using Polaris Ride Command? Will be running that so we can set up a group to see others when we ride. Also got the Maps installed on a Garmin GPS to use while riding as well.

Might use it this year if I can get it to work on my phone. It doesn’t like my iPhone X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On this day in history, in 1775, U.S. patriot Paul Revere began his famous ride through the Massachusetts countryside, crying out "The British are coming!" to rally the minutemen. Soon Tennessee will be shouting the Takeover is Coming! The Takeover is Coming! Today is also the anniversary of the Jimmy Doolitte B-25 bomber raid on Japan.

Jonnny53

Jonnny53

Mar 28, 2016
Southeastern, Indiana
Bought my riding permits this morning. I notice the TN Website says all children under 18 have to have helmets. My daughter is still in a child seat (yes I strap it in the pioneer. gotta start them young!) She loves to ride, we've been to RRB before so I am not worried about the trails being rough for her, but I'd prefer not to have her wear a helmet while strapped into a child seat. Will the conservation officers give me any crap about this? Most places we go look they other way since she is in the seat. Anyone have experience with this?

riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bought my riding permits this morning. I notice the TN Website says all children under 18 have to have helmets. My daughter is still in a child seat (yes I strap it in the pioneer. gotta start them young!) She loves to ride, we've been to RRB before so I am not worried about the trails being rough for her, but I'd prefer not to have her wear a helmet while strapped into a child seat. Will the conservation officers give me any crap about this? Most places we go look they other way since she is in the seat. Anyone have experience with this?
Good question i have mine wear helmets andhow dont need damn ranger danger getting close to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!