2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been away on the road, last time I was on them was 10 days ago. Most of it will be ok but there are spots that can be tricky. If you are used to riding in that type of terrain will motor right through, those that get excited in the ruts tend to tip over sliding off into them or getting high centered trying to push foot down through the middle.

It's a matter of keeping momentum not getting too happy with the gas pedal all while keeping your line when you straddle them.

What has made some trails really bad are jeeps now venturing into trails normally only traveled by ATV & SXS. Once they get to spinning the 36"+ tires there are ruts that most sxs bottom out on.
It's alot more fun with a lift some big tires and loud exhaust! Speaking of that when are you going to mod out your 16 pioneer?

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So who has looked at the trail last day or so and is giving a update to fun awaiting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I’m sure it’s not changed much. Its been raining pretty heavy all night and today. I live 26 miles from RRB.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I did but I just remember you saying something on the overland adventure thread about breaking axels ect and exhaust is annoying lol
Following a loud exhaust all day is annoying, but I have broken 3 axles, bent 4 tie rods, tweaked an A arm, flipped several times. So @JTW doesn't have the market cornered. I can break stuff with the best of them. The key is not hold up a group that came to ride instead of staring at someone's asscrack while wrenching on the trail. Luckily I have only held up people once in my shenanigans.

J

JTW

Following a loud exhaust all day is annoying, but I have broken 3 axles, bent 4 tie rods, tweaked an A arm, flipped several times. So @JTW doesn't have the market cornered. I can break stuff with the best of them. The key is not hold up a group that came to ride instead of staring at someone's asscrack while wrenching on the trail. Luckily I have only held up people once in my shenanigans.
While I did see some ass crack... the plumber, CP and the guy that put the ride together @joeymt33 were all behind me 100% of the time. Technically, I was just waiting on them too... just so happened my stuff got worked on in the waiting! I was just trying to follow Trail etiquette and not leave the guy behind ya... I figured the best way to do that was to tear up some axles.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
While I did see some ass crack... the plumber, CP and the guy that put the ride together @joeymt33 were all behind me 100% of the time. Technically, I was just waiting on them too... just so happened my stuff got worked on in the waiting! I was just trying to follow Trail etiquette and not leave the guy behind ya... I figured the best way to do that was to tear up some axles.

That was a perfect example for us all to have communications, I didn't and we were motoring up Dragonsback I see 4 machines behind me thinking everyone's rolling. We get to the top only 5 of us? Ok well heck can't really get lost, trails wasn't that hard so rest of group should be up anytime. Time goes by still nothing, a radio call could have saved a lot of frustration or at least wondering WTH is going on. Not going to happen again got 4 high power radios, at least people should be able to get in touch.

J

JTW

That was a perfect example for us all to have communications, I didn't and we were motoring up Dragonsback I see 4 machines behind me thinking everyone's rolling. We get to the top only 5 of us? Ok well heck can't really get lost, trails wasn't that hard so rest of group should be up anytime. Time goes by still nothing, a radio call could have saved a lot of frustration or at least wondering WTH is going on. Not going to happen again got 4 high power radios, at least people should be able to get in touch.
I agree..
And me too!! 770C2901 C087 4652 90F1 7B53A4018200

Heneryhound

Heneryhound

Oct 3, 2016
Southaven MS
Ownership

1. 1000-3
But seriously.. groups will decide what channel to be on.

Someone posted this list the other day

View attachment 72258
Ya, figured you were kidding. We used our CB's last year and they sucked when you go over a hill or around a corner. We are bringing some baofeg walkie talkies that we use around here this time. We should get there early Thursday. See you there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!