2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
had a buddy ride RRB this weekend. his words "Wet muddy rutted out and as chewed up as he has ever seen it".sooooo in other words its the same royal blue we all know and love.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
While I did see some ass crack... the plumber, CP and the guy that put the ride together @joeymt33 were all behind me 100% of the time. Technically, I was just waiting on them too... just so happened my stuff got worked on in the waiting! I was just trying to follow Trail etiquette and not leave the guy behind ya... I figured the best way to do that was to tear up some axles.
I was wondering how you tore up a rear axle. Makes more sense now lol.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyone using Polaris Ride Command? Will be running that so we can set up a group to see others when we ride. Also got the Maps installed on a Garmin GPS to use while riding as well.

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Anyone using Polaris Ride Command? Will be running that so we can set up a group to see others when we ride. Also got the Maps installed on a Garmin GPS to use while riding as well.
Got it and used it last year at RRB. worked ok at tracking us , although the maps are a bit off, plus there not numbered or rated.

JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
I was hoping to have a winch, but it just hasnt been in the cards. I do have a tow strap, folks nice enough to give a man a little assistance if needed ? lol... I got the P5 cleaned up and going to load the hauler up tues and get everything ready !,

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I was hoping to have a winch, but it just hasnt been in the cards. I do have a tow strap, folks nice enough to give a man a little assistance if needed ? lol... I got the P5 cleaned up and going to load the hauler up tues and get everything ready !,

There will be plenty of winches, dont worry about that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I used Ride Command a few times in the past, works with a group. Best thing we have around here but a lot of the trails aren’t marked in any system

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Bringing several sections of rope you can't break, if needed we can get 100 foot from you ,just hang on when the stretch is on you'll be coming out of the hole fast !

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its probably the best thing Polaris has come out with. Can set it up for a group and everyone that using it will show up on your map.
I think the program that @Lifetime-Trailmaps uses to down load onto the samsung tablets will track others that have the same program.

riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
had a buddy ride RRB this weekend. his words "Wet muddy rutted out and as chewed up as he has ever seen it".sooooo in other words its the same royal blue we all know and love.

View attachment 72286
Man stop it making me wanna call in sick mext 2 days and leave early

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I use VVMAPPING.COM they give me a small SD card for may GPS and you get free updates for a year. its inexpensive in cost and hasn't steered me wrong yet. when you buy it on line you can also use your own SD card to get it right away.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!