2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
1B090291 37EE 48CC 8145 8A316640E5B7
Pioneer, TN

riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So who has looked at the trail last day or so and is giving a update to fun awaiting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So who has looked at the trail last day or so and is giving a update to fun awaiting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I have been away on the road, last time I was on them was 10 days ago. Most of it will be ok but there are spots that can be tricky. If you are used to riding in that type of terrain will motor right through, those that get excited in the ruts tend to tip over sliding off into them or getting high centered trying to pussyfoot down through the middle.

It's a matter of keeping momentum not getting too happy with the gas pedal all while keeping your line when you straddle them.

What has made some trails really bad are jeeps now venturing into trails normally only traveled by ATV & SXS. Once they get to spinning the 36"+ tires there are ruts that most sxs bottom out on.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!