2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
ride command works great at royal blue because there is cell service in most of the park. the GPS will work without coverage but to track everyone you will have to have coverage as it uses data the whole time.

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Our Samsung tablets require no cell or data service to track you, especially at Ride Royal Blue. They incorporate the fastest and most reliable GPS hardware available to the consumer tablet market. From much experience, I can say that Ride Command can be very quirky and can fill up the internal hard drive fairly quick. If tracking is all you are doing, you should be fine. If you want solid trail mapping and the ability to record tracks, create your own trail systems, save waypoints and POI's for future riding, our tablets seem to be the answer. The feedback on our GPS tablets thus far is phenomenal.

Remember, it's not just about where you've been......it's also where you are going that matters.

Last edited:
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bought my riding permits this morning. I notice the TN Website says all children under 18 have to have helmets. My daughter is still in a child seat (yes I strap it in the pioneer. gotta start them young!) She loves to ride, we've been to RRB before so I am not worried about the trails being rough for her, but I'd prefer not to have her wear a helmet while strapped into a child seat. Will the conservation officers give me any crap about this? Most places we go look they other way since she is in the seat. Anyone have experience with this?
My brother was stopped and given a warning. his randaughter was 4 at the time and in a car seat no helmet. It didn't have to be a DOT helmet. Just a bicycle helmet unless you are on public road in Lafollette. Then everyone has to have a DOT helmet.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
My brother was stopped and given a warning. his randaughter was 4 at the time and in a car seat no helmet. It didn't have to be a DOT helmet. Just a bicycle helmet unless you are on public road in Lafollette. Then everyone has to have a DOT helmet.
You are correct I called the Tennessee people and they said a bicycle helmet is fine.or even a special needs helmet....

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are there grill/fire ring with grills in each RV site? I couldn't find anything listed or is it BYOG?

Reactions: BWAF
Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Maxresdefault

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there a known limit to what they can handle there? 200 plus trucks and trailers takes up a lot of room, hope they haven't over booked.

Think there’s a good number at the comfort in as well. They have overflow camping across the road and parking down the road.

This will be a test to see if they can handle it.

I’m ready to see all the machines that don’t have build threads, make some new friends, and ride a few hundred miles of trail.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!