Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Hey fellas, my wife’s grandpa passed away last night. Been a rough bunch of hours. It’s very hard when you’re trying to grieve with no other family members & all you have is your husband and kids. Happy Good Friday! Please take a few moments to reflect on the magnitude of the day and Easter weekend! ✝
Prayers sent Brother. 😔

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey fellas, my wife’s grandpa passed away last night. Been a rough bunch of hours. It’s very hard when you’re trying to grieve with no other family members & all you have is your husband and kids. Happy Good Friday! Please take a few moments to reflect on the magnitude of the day and Easter weekend! ✝
I totally agree with magnitude of the day. I feel for yawl's loss, always hard to lose a loved one, is Grandma still with you? Prayers!

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I totally agree with magnitude of the day. I feel for yawl's loss, always hard to lose a loved one, is Grandma still with you? Prayers!
Thank you very much Smitty. That was her last living grandparent. I have already lost all of mine.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thank you very much Smitty. That was her last living grandparent. I have already lost all of mine.
It's kinda weird, I had Great Grand parents that we used to go visit, they passed, still had both sets of Grandparents for years, ! , felt invincible still, then My Grandparents started passing, then I was shaken, that left our parents, and we ( wife & I ) have lost three of them, that put's us on the front lines. I have had a wonderful, eventful life! So be it!

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
It's kinda weird, I had Great Grand parents that we used to go visit, they passed, still had both sets of Grandparents for years, ! , felt invincible still, then My Grandparents started passing, then I was shaken, that left our parents, and we ( wife & I ) have lost three of them, that put's us on the front lines. I have had a wonderful, eventful life! So be it!
You definitely have to live it to the fullest for sure. Live every day like it’s the last one!!

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Whatever it takes to help her get through it. There is no easy button for this unfortunately. Hang in there.
Amen JB. Doing my best to be that rock for her!! I try to cheer her up the best I can & cater & just be there do what ever she wishes.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!