Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Busted my fender flare do any of yall have any idea how I could fix it?
View attachment 196115View attachment 196117
I have a plastic welder so I'm sure they still make them. I weld plastic fenders (usually right before hunting season) and make my Christmas money. I learned how to weld plastic by helping my father in his plating shop. U.S. Plastic sells the tools and rods and instructions.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Prayers for your sweet wife and your family. I know you know that the sun will shine again and the hurt will fade. Be strong for her PDO5.
Thanks Hal. I appreciate the kind words on this day. His funeral is this afternoon. Happy Easter my friend! If you are a veteran & reading this, we’ve lost a brother!!

John served his country as a Sentinel, considered the elite of the elite of the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery (1951 to 1954). In addition to his post at the Tomb, he participated in military funerals, parades and White House detail. After his discharge from the military, John became the youngest Commander of the John Brawley Post 20 of the American Legion in Charleston. Later, John was one of the founders and first Company Commander of the American Legion in Winfield, James E. Marshall Post 187, named in memory of his brother who was killed in the Korean War and awarded the Distinguished Service Cross and Purple Heart.
John entered the insurance industry in 1955, forming John Marshall Insurance Agency. He was a founding partner of Insurance Exchange Inc. in St. Albans. He was the last President of the Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) of WV and served as the first Past President of what is now known as the Independent Insurance Agents Association of WV.
John was a member of the Winfield Presbyterian Church. He was a founding member of the Putnam County Businessmen's Association, which later incorporated into the Putnam County Chamber of Commerce. He was co-founder of the Rock Branch Community Bank. He served on the Board of Directors at Herbert J. Thomas Memorial Hospital. John also served in many additional roles with various Church and civic organizations.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks Hal. I appreciate the kind words on this day. His funeral is this afternoon. Happy Easter my friend! If you are a veteran & reading this, we’ve lost a brother!!

John served his country as a Sentinel, considered the elite of the elite of the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery (1951 to 1954). In addition to his post at the Tomb, he participated in military funerals, parades and White House detail. After his discharge from the military, John became the youngest Commander of the John Brawley Post 20 of the American Legion in Charleston. Later, John was one of the founders and first Company Commander of the American Legion in Winfield, James E. Marshall Post 187, named in memory of his brother who was killed in the Korean War and awarded the Distinguished Service Cross and Purple Heart.
John entered the insurance industry in 1955, forming John Marshall Insurance Agency. He was a founding partner of Insurance Exchange Inc. in St. Albans. He was the last President of the Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) of WV and served as the first Past President of what is now known as the Independent Insurance Agents Association of WV.
John was a member of the Winfield Presbyterian Church. He was a founding member of the Putnam County Businessmen's Association, which later incorporated into the Putnam County Chamber of Commerce. He was co-founder of the Rock Branch Community Bank. He served on the Board of Directors at Herbert J. Thomas Memorial Hospital. John also served in many additional roles with various Church and civic organizations.
And it's that kind of people we are made of, don't forget it! Men and Women of fortitude!

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a little fun last night
20200420 2122244

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@ProudDadOf5. How are y'all doing?
Hey buddy, we’re doing well living life day by day. I haven’t posted anything in a while just due to the crazy times right now. This is my seventh week working from home. The governor called off school for the rest of the year yesterday. I liked having the breaks between being a parent, kids having a teacher (that’s not me) and doing my job (natural gas transmission is a necessity) plus cleaning the house. Now I’m doing all the above all at once. Can’t wait for this crap to be over and we can send the kids to their grandparents and I can get back to the office!! 🥵😜 Hope your doing well also my friend..

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey buddy, we’re doing well living life day by day. I haven’t posted anything in a while just due to the crazy times right now. This is my seventh week working from home. The governor called off school for the rest of the year yesterday. I liked having the breaks between being a parent, kids having a teacher (that’s not me) and doing my job (natural gas transmission is a necessity) plus cleaning the house. Now I’m doing all the above all at once. Can’t wait for this crap to be over and we can send the kids to their grandparents and I can get back to the office!! 🥵😜 Hope your doing well also my friend..

I'm doing good:) . I guess it's good I don't have kids;) I can't imagine how stressful it is for you

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I'm doing good:) . I guess it's good I don't have kids;) I can't imagine how stressful it is for you
I can only look out into the distant future and see 3 of my kids have graduated and not in elementary school, I’m retired and don’t have a care in the world but how they are doing like my older kids (adults now) in Nashville. That future is so far away though, lol 😉

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!