Last edited:
Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Daughter is def a daddy’s girl, she has pink tools she’s in the garage or woods with me as much as she is doing “girly” stuff with mom. Daughter #2 gets here in 17 days.
Congratulations on #2. My daughter is a daddy girl most of the time. She loves her princess dresses. Been to HomeDepot many times with a princess in tow or doing their kids work shops. She will go to the woods if mommy goes. Still working on that, I got her a pink helmet like daddy's to try and get her to go riding with me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
tripl...oops?

NO, thank goodness. I could not imagine 3 in diapers at the same time, lol! I have 2 that are in college in Nashville (23 &19 both boys). I left TN in 2006 (divorce) for WV to finish college. It was very hard to attend college classes when I had a kid as a JR in HS. Shoot, I needed a 40 hour week job with benefits before I graduated in '99. My 9yr old daughter, 7 & 4yr old boys live here in WV. I will be 40 this year and I can most definitely feel it ;)!!

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Congratulations on #2. My daughter is a daddy girl most of the time. She loves her princess dresses. Been to HomeDepot many times with a princess in tow or doing their kids work shops. She will go to the woods if mommy goes. Still working on that, I got her a pink helmet like daddy's to try and get her to go riding with me.

Sounds like she has a great dad.. ;)

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Yeah we do the HD workshops, she can bring one of her princesses but in the car/truck but she can’t dress like one. Worst thing about having girls? $@&-:,!’ GLITTER!!!

Mine loves to pick what direction we go, and loves to ride she’s is angry when dad goes and she doesn’t. Borrowed a buddies YXZ one day with turbo and launch control, I’m not sure who had more fun doing 200hp 10000rpm launch’s me or her in the passenger seat.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yeah we do the HD workshops, she can bring one of her princesses but in the car/truck but she can’t dress like one. Worst thing about having girls? $@&-:,!’ GLITTER!!!

Mine loves to pick what direction we go, and loves to ride she’s is angry when dad goes and she doesn’t. Borrowed a buddies YXZ one day with turbo and launch control, I’m not sure who had more fun doing 200hp 10000rpm launch’s me or her in the passenger seat.

Touché brother, I'm rolling laughing here. I go through the same thing its, GLITTER and that damn SLIME!! LMAO.. Yes, mine hates when I leave the house and don't even let her know where I'm going. Its like letting my wife know twice. I bet you both had huge smiles and a great time!

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I live in Glitter, its every where. Got to love our daughters :)

My daughter likes to guide our boat like a horse rains in the front and I have to follow her directions. She thinks it is so funny. I think everyone around that see us thinks I am drunk....

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Touché brother, I'm rolling laughing here. I go through the same thing its, GLITTER and that damn SLIME!! LMAO.. Yes, mine hates when I leave the house and don't even let her know where I'm going. Its like letting my wife know twice. I bet you both had huge smiles and a great time!

My daughter likes to guide our boat like a horse rains in the front and I have to follow her directions. She thinks it is so funny. I think everyone around that see us thinks I am drunk....

E0204840 0972 417F B347 1F1DF04E504C

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

that’s hilarious but that is something she is going to remember and that is what’s important.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@ProudDadOf5 do you have any pics of the bed mat you where making?

Here is a pic of the mat. It has great grip and doesn’t move once you set it down. I’ve decided to keep it 4’x4’. It gives me a lip on the sides and it covers the front of the bed where the warning stickers are. I can keep my rescue box, cooler, gas & stuff against the front and not have to worry bout that getting beat up either. Plus it’s very easy to roll up and put away when you pick someone up and you happen to have it laying down..

07A689E9 75AF 4C04 94D6 98805B910CD9

5E7169A3 368F 4413 A0C5 123DA0A6DEB3

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a pic of the mat. It has great grip and doesn’t move once you set it down. I’ve decided to keep it 4’x4’. It gives me a lip on the sides and it covers the front of the bed where the warning stickers are. I can keep my rescue box, cooler, gas & stuff against the front and not have to worry bout that getting beat up either. Plus it’s very easy to roll up and put away when you pick someone up and you happen to have it laying down..

View attachment 177821

View attachment 177820
Looks good.I will have to do that

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Looks good.I will have to do that

Thanks bud. I'm just trying to keep it looking good as long as I can, sometimes going cheap works, lol.. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Isaiah
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yeah me to I looked at the Honda mat and then I seen the price :eek:

Exactly!! This diamond plate rubber mat was less than $40 for a 4’x4’ pice at Home Depot..

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I going to home Depot today then;)

I really like it bud!! I was going to cut it to form and just have a mat to protect the back of the seats or bed. After unrolling it and just laying it in there I said, hell with that, it covers damn near everything and I don't have to worry about game blood running all through the back seats when hunting or when I chuck wood in the back scaring the front of the bed or even strapping stuff down towards the front of the bed joyriding. Everything seems to grip very well no matter what I put on it. Check and see if they have it in stock. I had to order and pickup in store..

Rubber-Cal Diamond Plate 4 ft. x 4 ft. Black Rubber Flooring (16 sq. ft.)-03-206-W100-04 - The Home Depot

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like it bud!! I was going to cut it to form and just have a mat to protect the back of the seats or bed. After unrolling it and just laying it in there I said, hell with that, it covers damn near everything and I don't have to worry about game blood running all through the back seats when hunting or when I chuck wood in the back scaring the front of the bed or even strapping stuff down towards the front of the bed joyriding. Everything seems to grip very well no matter what I put on it. Check and see if they have it in stock. I had to order and pickup in store..

Rubber-Cal Diamond Plate 4 ft. x 4 ft. Black Rubber Flooring (16 sq. ft.)-03-206-W100-04 - The Home Depot
Yeah I see what you mean. Thanks for the link;)

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been trying to protect my rig so that's cheap and it works. I am having a friend building me some tree kickers to:)

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I have been trying to protect my rig so that's cheap and it works. I am having a friend building me some tree kickers to:)

It sure does. Let me know how the tree & rock kickers work!! I may get some from lil buddy.. :cool:

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!