PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
The process here is for you to "Like" post 13 in this thread and then I WILL CONTACT YOU. It will be a while, there are a lot of orders.

All of you sending me PM's please STOP unless I contact you first. I will not be answering them so don't think I am ignoring you.

S

Sharpy

Sep 11, 2020
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Talon X
I thought about it at first but wanted to test the durability.

Now that I have about 6 months and 1500 miles on it without any problems, I may consider selling them. The others available on the market are bulky and don't move with the tilt wheel like mine (that is the main reason I made my own). The wiring harness requires taking apart and a couple ground wires extended and I still need to create a better switch plate and one for a unit without the Rugged Radio but I I'm thinking...

$75 for the relocation pod.
$25 (plus $50 refundable core charge) for an exchange wire harness (if you don't feel comfortable doing your own).
$25 for the 6 place switch plate to cover the old hole.
$50 for a custom switch plate.

Like this post only if interested at those prices and I will use that as a count and see what I can do depending on interest. If not interested, don't hit the like button so that the count is accurate.
I hit the like 👍 and can't wait to get mine from you

Reactions: Montecresto
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
The process here is for you to "Like" post 13 in this thread and then I WILL CONTACT YOU. It will be a while, there are a lot of orders.

All of you sending me PM's please STOP unless I contact you first. I will not be answering them so don't think I am ignoring you.
Some of you are not reading the entire thread. Again I WILL NOT ANSWER PM's, you need to like post #13 in this thread and wait for me to contact you

AGAIN, STOP trying to contact me, it is only delaying everyone's orders. Most of your questions are answered here...

$25 for a blank or the 6 place switch plate to cover the old hole (includes optional Talon logo)
$50 For the Live Valve face plate (included optional suspension switch relocation)
$100 for a custom switch plate.

You will need to wait your turn. Like post #13 in this thread only if interested at those prices If not interested, don't hit the like button. These kits are custom made one at a time so when it is your turn, I WILL CONTACT YOU!

This is the only way to get on the list so ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PM ME about these relocation kits, I will not answer any inquires about them (unless I contacted you first).

Last edited:
BPINE

BPINE

Nov 15, 2019
San Jose, Ca
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. Talon R
Install complete, best fitting and designed aftermarket part I have ever installed.

Thanks so much Paul

20200912 185949 20200912 185921

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Other brands wow you with fancy displays and electronics, but won't make it back home.

Ford use to be the same way with the super duty, fancy interior and infotainment stuff but the engine wasn't going to make it.
Preach it, I only need to know when its flashing on reserve fuel 😝
Screenshot 20200530 091639 Gallery

T

TMD

Sep 12, 2020
Ashtabula Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Yes, its location sucks.

I built this for mine and mounted to the steering column so it moves up/down when you tilt the wheel. Not a perfect solution but made it much easier to read when on the move...

View attachment 208273
Hello
I’m new to this club and I joined because of a video I had seen on YouTube about the cluster relocation system you had put on your machine. After following the link, it brought me to this picture of your machine and I said to my wife this is exactly what I have been wanting for my 2019 talon x, not only the cluster in front of me but the rugged radio and in cab communication system intergraded in the dash, I have never been a fan of hanging things all over or under the dash. So to my point, I need this or I want it. Can you give me any info or help with getting to that point? I’m new to all of this I really enjoy taking my wife and kids out ridding when ever I can, and really like my Talon and would like to upgrade a few things . Thanks for any help

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello
I’m new to this club and I joined because of a video I had seen on YouTube about the cluster relocation system you had put on your machine. After following the link, it brought me to this picture of your machine and I said to my wife this is exactly what I have been wanting for my 2019 talon x, not only the cluster in front of me but the rugged radio and in cab communication system intergraded in the dash, I have never been a fan of hanging things all over or under the dash. So to my point, I need this or I want it. Can you give me any info or help with getting to that point? I’m new to all of this I really enjoy taking my wife and kids out ridding when ever I can, and really like my Talon and would like to upgrade a few things . Thanks for any help

Welcome! All the info you need to get on the list to purchase this kit is in post #13 of this thread. Click below.

T

Timw60

Dec 9, 2018
Fairfield ,Il
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I am interested in the Gauge cluster relocation pod.
What is the price without the 6 switch plate, just the filler plate?
Thanks Tim..

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I am interested in the Gauge cluster relocation pod.
What is the price without the 6 switch plate, just the filler plate?
Thanks Tim..
See post #13 in this thread.

Reactions: BPINE
Motor1

Motor1

Aug 8, 2016
Palm Bay, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thoughts and prayers!
PaulF
Apologies to all waiting for these relocation kits. Last 3 weeks have been very hard on the household. Major medical issue (not COVID but much worse) is affecting everything in our lives. I now have enough cluster mounts printed and the initial face plate design done to begin filling orders. I will begin with the first to "like" the post and fill as many as I can, please maintain the same level of patience :)

6 switch and blank face plates (both with and without the Talon logo) are ready. Plug blanks are available if you need some at $2 each.

Prices are still the same except the Live Valve face plates will be $50, they are double layer and much more complex. I still need to work out a few machining glitches on the LV face plate so these may not ship as fast as the others.

The kit will come with all the necessary hardware, wires, heat shrink and wire loom. You will need some various hand tools, a solder iron, solder and some electrical tape to complete the install.

Shipping/handling and a little for the hardware parts will be a flat $20 for priority mail (Canada will be more).

Unfortunately, I will NOT be offering the exchange wire harness at this time due to issue mentioned above.

Attached is the complete instruction PDF including the harness modification. Please review and make sure you are comfortable with the wiring and drilling holes in your dash before I confirm your order.
PaulF,
I would really like to purchase one of your relocations kits with the blank that has Talon on it. feel free to contact me at 321-258-2134 thanks.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
PaulF

PaulF,
I would really like to purchase one of your relocations kits with the blank that has Talon on it. feel free to contact me at 321-258-2134 thanks.

Gunner1

Gunner1

Jul 9, 2020
Montana
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Paul, I really like your relocation kit, I purchased another brand and do not like the fact that I have to drill the dash. I am interested on pricing and availability. Also I 3d print (very new at it though)

BPINE

BPINE

Nov 15, 2019
San Jose, Ca
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. Talon R
From Post 13.

I thought about it at first but wanted to test the durability.

Now that I have about 6 months and 1500 miles on it without any problems, I may consider selling them. The others available on the market are bulky and don't move with the tilt wheel like mine (that is the main reason I made my own). The wiring harness requires taking apart and a couple ground wires extended and I still need to create a better switch plate and one for a unit without the Rugged Radio but I I'm thinking...

$25 for a blank or the 6 place switch plate to cover the old hole (includes optional Talon logo)
$50 For the Live Valve face plate (included optional suspension switch relocation)
$100 for a custom switch plate.

You will need to wait your turn. Like this post only if interested at those prices If not interested, don't hit the like button. These kits are custom made one at a time so when it is your turn, I WILL CONTACT YOU!

This is the only way to get on the list so ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PM ME about these relocation kits, I will not answer any inquires about them (unless I contacted you first).

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
PaulF

PaulF,
Post 13

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
The response was so so overwhelming that I now have 3 printers and have figured out a better print configuration to more than triple my production output (see pic below). At this current pace, I am about 30 to 45 days out before I am able to fill the most recent "likes". Those of you that "liked" earlier will be getting a PM from me soon (if not already). LV models will be delayed. Honda has back ordered the dash plugs that go where the LV display is moved from and I do not know when I will be getting them.

I will only fulfill the first 100 likes at the current price. After that, these relocation kits may be put on this website's store. I do not know what that price will be until I work it out with the site owner. If you liked post #13 and fail to answer my PM in a timely manner or put your purchase off for later, you will need to buy yours through the site's store.

All of a sudden, I am getting a lack of responses to PM's. I think some members are not aware they have PM's so everyone interested needs to make sure to set their PM (Conversations) notifications to "ON" (see below)...

If I PM you and you are not interested or otherwise not ready to purchase, please respond and let me know so I can remove you from or move to the bottom of the list.

Set notifications ON for "conversations"...

Productions ramped up...
20200923 170511

Last edited:
J

JeffDavis

Sep 11, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X
I want a kit asap! This money is burning a hole in my wallet! Great looking kit.

D

Drifter2247

Jul 20, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Glad to see your hard at it with everything going on. Cant wait till my name comes up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!