Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh reaaaaally... we had the 7” originally... I ended up getting the 8” and you got the 10”?? I need to look at yours. I can see where the larger size would be awesome in split screen!
Awe hell your right - I need to go back and edit my post.... that is the 8” tablet. OP go with the 8” and not the 10”

Gosh darn it ...

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I had a 7 and went to 8, bigger screen is defiantly much nicer. I think 10 would be too much. Looking to switch to Ipad now and get rid of the 8". Will still keep the 7" as a backup or to let friends use.

Reactions: BWAF, sharp and JTW
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What kind of case is everyone running on these tablets?
Screenshot 20181120 124703 Chrome

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Modified otter box defender
What or why did you have to modify the Otterbox?

Those are pricey, on the fence though because some of the others get great reviews. Although I know the Otterboxes work. I have them on 3 of my other devices.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Those are pricey, on the fence though because some of the others get great reviews. Although I know the Otterboxes work. I have them on 3 of my other devices.
If you have it on 3 you know how good they are. mise well get one more. lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 9.6". And it takes up alot of interior space. But handy for half blind ppl like me.

Reactions: lee, sharp and BWAF
J

JTW

It was the only thing I could find that would fit the 8” tab a with a full screen cover. I then glued up the speaker holes and cut a piece of plastic to cover the logo hole on the back. It’s as close to being sealed as I could get. I wish they made a lifeproof case for them.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!