moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Both tanks are in, and I’m about ready to start prepping the back of the cab for paint. This is yalls chance to have an opinion, what color to paint it? Factory green, white to match the Pioneer or something else.

32DA4A99 2F22 404F A253 9BE415B03EF0

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Both tanks are in, and I’m about ready to start prepping the back of the cab for paint. This is yalls chance to have an opinion, what color to paint it? Factory green, white to match the Pioneer or something else.

View attachment 55424
Paint it green, you can always change the plastic color on the Pioneer later;)

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd go white. Easy to keep clean, hides scratches better, matches the Pioneer and looks good too. If you want the 2003 look still just buy some white framed sunglasses to go with it!
That was my original idea, but The poll dictates otherwise. It’s getting done in raptor liner, so scratches are a non issue.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Monstaliner hands down, uv stabile good customer service and a whoole lot of colors

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I know its possible for him to send the monstaliner without any coloration and I believe I read previous instructions on mixing the pigment but I don't know that he will do an exact paint match. Remember if you spray it I would buy the better shultz under coat gun off his sight and several of the containers that go with it. If you spray it the texture will be smoother if you roll it, it will have a more abrasive texture. Then times I have emailed eric he emails me back pretty quickly or if you call you likely will be able to talk to him.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know its possible for him to send the monstaliner without any coloration and I believe I read previous instructions on mixing the pigment but I don't know that he will do an exact paint match. Remember if you spray it I would buy the better shultz under coat gun off his sight and several of the containers that go with it. If you spray it the texture will be smoother if you roll it, it will have a more abrasive texture. Then times I have emailed eric he emails me back pretty quickly or if you call you likely will be able to talk to him.
I’ve watched about 3 million videos about both of them and I really like the texture of the raptor better, everybody seems to love the Monstaliner though. If I could get it to lay with the texture more like raptor I’d use it.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Kilo thanks for giving instructions to the group yourself and then allowing Mopar to help spray out your rig with is product, it lays out perfectly. That was a very good class you taught.
IMG 0798

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!