BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone sees a toy hauler back drop down door from a salavaged rv at a decent price, Im playing around with making porch area on the camptainer with folding stairs and I don't have to skill to weld aluminum yet. This is just a ruff mock up i threw together of the basic design.

View attachment 195265
Nice drawing what did you do it in ?and good idea

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Everyone knows the real definition of overlanding is: camping along the way while traveling in a vehicle that has the word"land" in it's title.

View attachment 197790
(yes I'm bored and been stuck at home too many days)
You could always exchange the word "land" for "Range". Then you have plenty of opportunities to "camp" along the trail.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That’s what my sofa was doing as well. That’s why I dropped them to the side. It’s tight on the sides but very workable as long as I don’t gain 100lbs lol.
I hate that GD fence. Drives me nuts. Wish I could get rid of it but the ole lady likes to put the patio out and drink coffee or whatever.
If she’s happy and it keeps her from complaining about something else! It’s stays
The only time I’ve used the fence on mine was right after I bought it. As soon as the buggy rolls out the carpet goes down and it becomes a bedroom for my daughters. I’ve really kicked around removing mine as well.

Mine didn't come with the fence and I'm so glad. I made the cables for the patio and I figure I'm smart enough to stay up there without being fenced in. My buddy's had the fence and it was always in the way.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lol going somewhere! I know right?
hiw many slide do u have? I have 3 and my garage has a small bathroom. My garage is 11’-6y pioneer just fits! I have to take my spare tire rack off and slide it underneath the machine for transport but it works NP. I also installed ETrac on the floor and I use true straps to secure the pioneer. Best addition I made. No worries of the machine loosening.
View attachment 195140
I have 2 slides on this one. The last one had 3. This has 11ft garage and 1 big bath up front. 38ft. Fits us pretty well. Only thing its missing is a rear awning but it has 2 nice ones on the side.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have 2 slides on this one. The last one had 3. This has 11ft garage and 1 big bath up front. 38ft. Fits us pretty well. Only thing its missing is a rear awning but it has 2 nice ones on the side.
Mine is 38’ and 3 slides, 2 bath. One is in the garage. Have side awning and a rear.
4FE540C0 4595 473A A5FF 3D901FB60F48

J

JTW

I believe it’s shapr 3D it’s a cad app for iPad with the pen it works better than most cad programs on the pc for just sketching it out. I
Made that in a a few hours from just an idea. I’d love to make it from aluminum but I still can figure out this welder. It just either won’t arc or explodes in my face
@snuffnwhisky

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I believe it’s shapr 3D it’s a cad app for iPad with the pen it works better than most cad programs on the pc for just sketching it out. I
Made that in a a few hours from just an idea. I’d love to make it from aluminum but I still can figure out this welder. It just either won’t arc or explodes in my face
I can show ya how

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
It’s that time of year... Moab is just around the corner and curious what new gear y’all have found!!
I pulled out all my tools/parts/etc and started going through it. It's so easy to accumulate so much s*** that you think you "might" need. I bought a couple tool rolls to organize things a little better and cut down on the clutter. Picked up a midsize DeWalt 1/2" impact for my kit as well.

Haven't really found many cool overland-esque things lately. Well, that's a lie; I haven't found any cool overland gear that I can justify the cost on.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!