Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I almost got caught up in the Over-landing craze with a trailer, but thought it out in my little mind, take a tent and cots, that's bigger and lighter than a trailer and do the same thing? And no chain and lock? Just Smitty's way of thinking. HA!
Not if you’re taking mama with you deep in the wilderness where there’s bears and other wild dangers....🤷‍♂️

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have any of y'all been to any of the Overland Expo's? I volunteered at 4 of them when they were at Mormon Lake in Az and here in Asheville. Typically the AZ Expo's are in may but due to the Crud, it appears they bumped it up to July. I'm not sure about y'all but July in Az = yuck! I know it's in Flagstaff at elevation 7000' but still hotter than I'd prefer that time of the year. When held in Asheville in the past it was always in October and would turn into a mud fest. I always had a good time and made many friends but I'll never volunteer there again.

Reactions: DG Rider and JTW
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anything new out there?
Got the camper, truck, trailer and Honda all ready, was all ready for RRB Takeover was looking forward to meeting You and many others, all ready to go and no where to go now, kinda hoping that the group will organize a ride at RRB later this summer??? What do You think,,,,,,

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I think I may start working on the ole camptainer since it warming up, got a winch mounted to the back of the truck so I can pull it off and on easy. May make some rails to bolt to when it slides on the truck.

851BA740 DC7F 4F1F 96AB 3C13D80F889D

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Have any of y'all been to any of the Overland Expo's? I volunteered at 4 of them when they were at Mormon Lake in Az and here in Asheville. Typically the AZ Expo's are in may but due to the Crud, it appears they bumped it up to July. I'm not sure about y'all but July in Az = yuck! I know it's in Flagstaff at elevation 7000' but still hotter than I'd prefer that time of the year. When held in Asheville in the past it was always in October and would turn into a mud fest. I always had a good time and made many friends but I'll never volunteer there again.
I'd think flag would be quite comfortable in July. Until the sun goes down. Then you'll freeze your ass off.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!