Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I forgot to tell y'all about my new overland rig. I just need to add solar and I'll be set!

20200327 181545

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I like it a lot more than the triple axle I had and I like the layout of this one a lot more. Now if only I could go somewhere with it.
Lol going somewhere! I know right?
hiw many slide do u have? I have 3 and my garage has a small bathroom. My garage is 11’-6y pioneer just fits! I have to take my spare tire rack off and slide it underneath the machine for transport but it works NP. I also installed ETrac on the floor and I use true straps to secure the pioneer. Best addition I made. No worries of the machine loosening.
846BB382 73EC 45DE 88AE 3DBA094D1150

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol going somewhere! I know right?
hiw many slide do u have? I have 3 and my garage has a small bathroom. My garage is 11’-6y pioneer just fits! I have to take my spare tire rack off and slide it underneath the machine for transport but it works NP. I also installed ETrac on the floor and I use true straps to secure the pioneer. Best addition I made. No worries of the machine loosening.
View attachment 195140

If I leave the sofa flat my P1K5 just barely clears. One of the metal tabs rubs ever so slightly on the roof but I prefer this as it’s way easier to navigate the sides to tie down the rig.

How do you like the patio fence?

Mines going away to the junk heap very, very soon. It’s in the way more than ever used for me.

J

JTW

If I leave the sofa flat my P1K5 just barely clears. One of the metal tabs rubs ever so slightly on the roof but I prefer this as it’s way easier to navigate the sides to tie down the rig.

Mines going away to the junk heap very, very soon. It’s in the way more than ever used for me.
I’d might interested in that patio fence..

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

That’s what my sofa was doing as well. That’s why I dropped them to the side. It’s tight on the sides but very workable as long as I don’t gain 100lbs lol.
I hate that GD fence. Drives me nuts. Wish I could get rid of it but the ole lady likes to put the patio out and drink coffee or whatever.
If she’s happy and it keeps her from complaining about something else! It’s stays

Ultrasonic1

Ultrasonic1

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
Nomadic
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The only time I’ve used the fence on mine was right after I bought it. As soon as the buggy rolls out the carpet goes down and it becomes a bedroom for my daughters. I’ve really kicked around removing mine as well.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!