P1000 Any south florida/ florida riders?

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Water is always a comfortable 72 year around. Never changes since it is a spring

We wakeboard in wetsuits all winter long... Every time I jump off in to the water and I'm laying there thinking to myself whyyyy? I just repeat over and over atleast it's not Canada atleast it's not Canada.

I good way to warm up when the water is 54 degrees is jump in the spring... it'll feel like hot bath water.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I want to get a group ride on May the 4th for those not going to take-over or the 11th if that's better for everyone's schedule. @Brett002 @dpnorth @russknight @dereklm Chime in which weekend is better for you we can go from there.

This Saturday were following the wild hog canoe race down the Waccasassa river with our Honda.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I want to get a group ride on May the 4th for those not going to take-over or the 11th if that's better for everyone's schedule. @Brett002 @dpnorth @russknight @dereklm Chime in which weekend is better for you we can go from there.

This Saturday were following the wild hog canoe race down the Waccasassa river with our Honda.

As of today, either date is fine.

SLSHonda

SLSHonda

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got room for 1 more on here? Lol
We just got word about working 6 days a week so I’m unsure as to how often I’ll be able to meet up, but will when I’m able.

Reactions: russknight
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Got room for 1 more on here? Lol
We just got word about working 6 days a week so I’m unsure as to how often I’ll be able to meet up, but will when I’m able.

Always room for one more!

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Sure @SLSHonda ! Great group of guys here! I'm down for both weekends...

I've still been riding every weekend here lately... Ya'll are always welcome to tag along. Let me know when...

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@SLSHonda Where are you at in Florida? Talking with Brett over text were thinking Jena Florida, North Perry or Apalachicola. I don't want to go to far West and exclude anyone making it too long of a drive.

SLSHonda

SLSHonda

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SLSHonda Where are you at in Florida? Talking with Brett over text were thinking Jena Florida, North Perry or Apalachicola. I don't want to go to far West and exclude anyone making it too long of a drive.
I’m just outside of Titusville. Apalachicola is a good distance for me. Roughly 4.5 hrs

dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
I could probably do Appalach either weekend. Much further is a brutal drive.

Thanks again Brent for the awesome ride last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Looking at everyone's location on the map we have @dereklm West by Panama City and @SLSHonda Southeast down by Orlando. Jena is more centralized. @SLSHonda how does your schedule look for either weekend?

SLSHonda

SLSHonda

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking at everyone's location on the map we have @dereklm West by Panama City and @SLSHonda Southeast down by Orlando. Jena is more centralized. @SLSHonda how does your schedule look for either weekend?
Sorry guys, but count me out this go around. Probably working on the 4th and then my fam is flying in and will be here on the 11th. Thanks though.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
How is Apalachicola looking for everyone the weekend of the 4th?
@Brett002 @dpnorth @russknight @dereklm

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!