P1000 Any south florida/ florida riders?

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I will see if we can setup something for the 6th, I hope to only be down 2 weeks for maintenance.

I'm down for the 6th... Just keep me posted. I'll probably be riding round here this coming weekend if anybody wants to go. I ride almost every weekend and ya'll will always have open invitations!

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Maybe my bud will have his Viking belt figured out by this weekend ;)

Reactions: dpnorth
dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’ll have to pass on the 6th. Headed to Mississippi for a week. Hopefully count me in for the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
I might can do the 6th depending on where. Won’t be able to do an overnight trip.

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
I'm definitely down to plan something again! What a blast! Great bunch of ppl--what its all about.
Plan to get some footage up soon! @Average_Joe like to see phone vids too!

This weekend is a little tight for me, but 'round Perry would be cool. Need to learn the forest here better myself.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I plan on editing the videos on my ipad and uploading them to here and facebook. Do not charge a Samsung phone with an iPad charger I killed my Samsung S8+ last night. If you call or text me my phone is dead until i can get it replaced.

I changed the oil in the Honda I'm a service all the things type of person that's why I change all 7.4 quarts of oil each service. I went to change my airfilter stripped the heads on 2 screws. I had the dealer do my last one they had them so tight I used my 1/4in drive impact to remove them. Luckily the 2 stripped are easy to drill out. By time that happened I was done I tightened the screws back down put all the covers back and deemed it for another day.

On a positive note if you put 4 quarts of oil down the check dipstick hole and wait roughly an hour you won't kill your machine, I put the remaining 2.1 quarts down the right fill spot and the engine runs smooth and fresh oil in the transmission it shifts smooth too.

Reactions: knuckledeep
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I plan on editing the videos on my ipad and uploading them to here and facebook. Do not charge a Samsung phone with an iPad charger I killed my Samsung S8+ last night. If you call or text me my phone is dead until i can get it replaced.

I changed the oil in the Honda I'm a service all the things type of person that's why I change all 7.4 quarts of oil each service. I went to change my airfilter stripped the heads on 2 screws. I had the dealer do my last one they had them so tight I used my 1/4in drive impact to remove them. Luckily the 2 stripped are easy to drill out. By time that happened I was done I tightened the screws back down put all the covers back and deemed it for another day.

On a positive note if you put 4 quarts of oil down the check dipstick hole and wait roughly an hour you won't kill your machine, I put the remaining 2.1 quarts down the right fill spot and the engine runs smooth and fresh oil in the transmission it shifts smooth too.

@Average_Joe @Bastardchild @dereklm @dpnorth We still on for the 6th?
Where ya'll wanna ride? Got a good little bit of rain so... May leave the mud tires on ;)

Reactions: Average_Joe
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Where ya'll wanna ride? Got a good little bit of rain so... May leave the mud tires on ;)

I'm good for the 6th I may swap back to my 30's.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We are camping the weekend of the 6th with my wifes family. No sxs's involved. However, on Saturday the 13th we are riding Osceola. Dont ask where we are meeting or what time lol. I have no idea. It is all being discussed on the PhukDup ATV facebook page. I dont do facebook. If youre interested join that page, my wife runs it. You can get the full scoop and also plan future rides of your own on there if you want. Ive never been to Osceola. The guy that has the youtube channel, 'Project _Ajax' is gonna be showing us around. He has a Honda 4 wheeler and he goes deep. All his vids are pretty awesome. His name is Brandon and he's a super nice guy. Hope to see some of yall there.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

What about the 7th the wife reminded me I might be in Ocala on the 6th.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
We are camping the weekend of the 6th with my wifes family. No sxs's involved. However, on Saturday the 13th we are riding Osceola. Dont ask where we are meeting or what time lol. I have no idea. It is all being discussed on the PhukDup ATV facebook page. I dont do facebook. If youre interested join that page, my wife runs it. You can get the full scoop and also plan future rides of your own on there if you want. Ive never been to Osceola. The guy that has the youtube channel, 'Project _Ajax' is gonna be showing us around. He has a Honda 4 wheeler and he goes deep. All his vids are pretty awesome. His name is Brandon and he's a super nice guy. Hope to see some of yall there.

Osceola has been reported as wet when every where else is dry. The rain we are getting this week it will be wet.

Reactions: Bastardchild
dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m gonna have to skip this weekend. Too much going on before my trip.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I'm sure I'll be riding this weekend regardless being the dust got knocked down... We sure needed some rain. The dirt roads around me were pure silt.

@Bastardchild I'll try and make it over for that ride in the Osceola. Sounds like fun. Don't do facebook either so keep me posted on time and location here please... Thanks!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm sure I'll be riding this weekend regardless being the dust got knocked down... We sure needed some rain. The dirt roads around me were pure silt.

@Bastardchild I'll try and make it over for that ride in the Osceola. Sounds like fun. Don't do facebook either so keep me posted on time and location here please... Thanks!
Will do

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We're all meeting at 9 this Saturday morning at the Osceola west tower for the ride I mentioned before. Brandon from Project_Ajax youtube channel is leading the pack. Its a pretty decent size group. If yall are interested dont be late.
@knuckledeep
@Brett002
@Average_Joe
@dereklm
@dpnorth

Last edited:
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
We're all meeting at 9 this Saturday morning at the Osceola west tower for the ride I mentioned before. Brandon from Project_Ajax youtube channel is leading the pack. Its a pretty decent size group. If yall are interested dont be late.

How was Osceola?

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The ride was good. It seems like a pretty cool place to ride. They say its not as wet as it normally is, but it was still pretty good anyway. Brandon for Project_Ajax youtube channel already has a couple of vids out. I will probably make a vid tonight and another 1 or 2 over the next couple of days. Next ride is Pioneer Takeover, the ride after that is Fat Daddys in Georgia, when we get back from that we'll be on the boat in our free time.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
The ride was good. It seems like a pretty cool place to ride. They say its not as wet as it normally is, but it was still pretty good anyway. Brandon for Project_Ajax youtube channel already has a couple of vids out. I will probably make a vid tonight and another 1 or 2 over the next couple of days. Next ride is Pioneer Takeover, the ride after that is Fat Daddys in Georgia, when we get back from that we'll be on the boat in our free time.

It's getting to be that time of the year for water and boating. I have s*** luck with boats my last one sunk I stay on hard ground now. I picked up a floating bluetooth speaker to float down rainbow this summer.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well you need to hit the springs with us this year on our pontoon. All of yall do. Look up Silver Glen Springs on youtube. ;)
It's getting to be that time of the year for water and boating. I have s*** luck with boats my last one sunk I stay on hard ground now. I picked up a floating bluetooth speaker to float down rainbow this summer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!