P1000 Any south florida/ florida riders?

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
I have a little boy that is 9 and he has a little rzr 170. It hardly ever get's rode....I've got a buddy picking up a Viking here soon that is really excited about going....

@Brett002 Nice! No reason the kiddos can't come if you have room on the trailer for the PoPo! I see plenty of winches on those avatars.... ;) My girls (8 & 4) ride together out there in theirs. They drive the crap outta the thing. I put the stock wheels & tires from my P5 on it, and it does pretty good in the moderate mud/water. Need to snorkel it, bad Polaris design.

Hope your buddy w/ the Yam can make it out. The more the better!

dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
I Called and confirmed that silver lake entrance is back open. . Y’all have a time frame in mind ? How does 9am sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I Called and confirmed that silver lake entrance is back open. . Y’all have a time frame in mind ? How does 9am sound.

@dereklm Someone is excited... j/k lol I'm down for that early, but I doubt I'll make it. How about I shoot for 9... It'll probably be 10ish before I make it. Ya know, there is all those stores I can't pass up... The ones where you run in and grab one item from each that you forgot and remembered on the way up.

I'm looking forward to it. The mrs's can't make it due to she is having a small outpatient type surgery Wed. so she'll be down and out for a week or so... but I got a hall pass woot woot!

Sending out text's now to all my riding buddies, we'll see who all I can drag along.

If anyone else is reading this and wants to join us for a ride in the Apalachicola National Forest in Tallahassee this coming up Saturday... feel free! See you all at the silver lake entrance.

Reactions: Smitty335
dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
@dereklm Someone is excited... j/k lol I'm down for that early, but I doubt I'll make it. How about I shoot for 9... It'll probably be 10ish before I make it. Ya know, there is all those stores I can't pass up... The ones where you run in and grab one item from each that you forgot and remembered on the way up.

I'm looking forward to it. The mrs's can't make it due to she is having a small outpatient type surgery Wed. so she'll be down and out for a week or so... but I got a hall pass woot woot!

Sending out text's now to all my riding buddies, we'll see who all I can drag along.

If anyone else is reading this and wants to join us for a ride in the Apalachicola National Forest in Tallahassee this coming up Saturday... feel free! See you all at the silver lake entrance.

Haha. Yeah I’m just a little excited. It’s been too long since I’ve been on a good ride (insert joke here ). Lol.

10ish is probably a more reasonable time. .

Reactions: Mudwing
dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Feel like I should be making up a banner to hang in parking lot.... lol. Apalachicola Pioneer Partial Takeover.
I usually park on the left-side after gate. In front of(ish) the lake and restrooms.

dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Feel like I should be making up a banner to hang in parking lot.... lol. Apalachicola Pioneer Partial Takeover.
I usually park on the left-side after gate. In front of(ish) the lake and restrooms.

Would be nice to get a large group down this far south. The take over at RRB is a 9 hour drive. Did it last year but was in Birmingham so it wasn’t that bad.

I’m gonna leave out at about 8 am. Should get me there just before 10.

dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Weather has improved a little for Saturday. Should be perfect conditions. .

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yeah it doesn't look bad, my wife if she goes will be nursing a burnt toe last weekend cooking breakfast spilled grease and has 2nd degree burn.

dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yeah it doesn't look bad, my wife if she goes will be nursing a burnt toe last weekend cooking breakfast spilled grease and has 2nd degree burn.

Ouch. Mine is sitting this one out Looking forward to a dust free day

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Totally j/k. Poor thing. Sounds like she has the same luck as my wife. Mine woulda screamed, slipped, fell, concussion too. lol.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Totally j/k. Poor thing. Sounds like she has the same luck as my wife. Mine woulda screamed, slipped, fell, concussion too. lol.

I'm very lucky I have a hell of a trooper for a wife, she finished cooking breakfast and went out riding for 4 or 5 hours in the forest then went to the ER when we got home. I tried to take her sooner she insisted on riding.

We are two peas in a pod if either us don't say won't do that again that hurt or that was stupid that was stupid that was stupid damn that hurts that was stupid we had a great week.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I hope everyone made it home safe we got home at midnight Saturday night. We stopped and had dinner at Seineyard with Brett and the group we followed up there with the names are escaping me. Me and the wife can't wait to get together again. @dereklm and @dpnorth next time me and Brett plan a ride around Jena Florida or Perry I will send out a invite its 7 hours and 100 miles of historical sites, we ride and park at Shired Island campground then get out and walk around the beach.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I hope everyone made it home safe we got home at midnight Saturday night. We stopped and had dinner at Seineyard with Brett and the group we followed up there with the names are escaping me. Me and the wife can't wait to get together again. @dereklm and @knuckledeep

Yeah we need to get a ride together over here @Average_Joe @Bastardchild @dereklm @dpnorth @Fl-Cracker @knuckledeep . Just let me know when ya'll are ready. I had a blast! My cooler was a little scarce of beer when I looked in it yesterday. I guess they fell out while I was riding somehow or ended up empty in the bed somehow. That's still a mystery. Couldn't have asked to meet better pioneer owners. We didn't even knock a dent in the forest though. I've got to get that place figured out.

There were a few more Honda owners I know in my area that would tag along maybe I can get them to come. I know there were more Florida people when this thread originally started. If we keep the thread rolling maybe they'll chime in.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Yeah we need to get a ride together over here @Average_Joe @Bastardchild @dereklm @dpnorth @Fl-Cracker @knuckledeep . Just let me know when ya'll are ready. I had a blast! My cooler was a little scarce of beer when I looked in it yesterday. I guess they fell out while I was riding somehow or ended up empty in the bed somehow. That's still a mystery. Couldn't have asked to meet better pioneer owners. We didn't even knock a dent in the forest though. I've got to get that place figured out.

There were a few more Honda owners I know in my area that would tag along maybe I can get them to come. I know there were more Florida people when this thread originally started. If we keep the thread rolling maybe they'll chime in.

That was weird it replied to a reply! lmao!

dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
I hope everyone made it home safe we got home at midnight Saturday night. We stopped and had dinner at Seineyard with Brett and the group we followed up there with the names are escaping me. Me and the wife can't wait to get together again. @dereklm and @dpnorth next time me and Brett plan a ride around Jena Florida or Perry I will send out a invite its 7 hours and 100 miles of historical sites, we ride and park at Shired Island campground then get out and walk around the beach.

Had a awesome time meeting everyone. Like Brett said couldn’t ask for a better group.

Just let me know when y’all wanna ride and I’m in.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

That was weird it replied to a reply! lmao!

We're in as long as there is a good amount of planning. We always have plans 2 or 3 weeks out it seems. We had a blast at Glen St. Marys Shoals this past Sunday. Will probably be making a slideshow or video for youtube in a couple of days.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
We're in as long as there is a good amount of planning. We always have plans 2 or 3 weeks out it seems. We had a blast at Glen St. Marys Shoals this past Sunday. Will probably be making a slideshow or video for youtube in a couple of days.

I will see if we can setup something for the 6th, I hope to only be down 2 weeks for maintenance.

Reactions: Bastardchild

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!