Indiana SxS

Indiana SxS

Jan 2, 2019
Madison Indiana
indianasxs.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Thanks, for posting all of the photos and upgrades you have done. I did the same. I was wondering which SATV power steering you went with the 400 or 600? Also can you post a picture of your Megabytes? I want to look at the tread compared to when you posted a picture of them brand new last year?

My Machine:
IMG 5333 1

Well this upgrade turned in to a headache!
Took alot longer than expected. Murphy's law was in full effect.

Once all back together checking for CV bind I found out there was/would not be any. With 6-1 offset wheels they hit the stops on the a arm before the CV can bind up. Gained about 3/16" of turn both left and right setting it with 1/8" toe in. Was afraid there would be no improvement in turning radius. Measuring it the turning radius gained was right just over a foot. Would this be enough to notice?

This past Sat July 1st, I was able to take it to a place I regular ride 3 or 4 times a year. There are 3 turns that in the past had no choice but to use reverse to make them. Gained enough turning radius that I did not have to use reverse to make any of the 3 turns. So I achieved what I set out to do.

Power steering. The Super ATV is great. Even in 4wd over ride, you can turn the wheel with 1 finger. I have one of the Talons that stock turned easier to the right than left for what ever reason.

RB3 1.5x rack. This rack makes it nice ripping through the woods not having to turn the wheel as far and makes the Talon feel more precise. But combined with the Super ATV power steering, the Talon is a handful at higher speeds on back roads and asphalt. You just have to think you want to steer and it steers alot. Would be very easy to over compensate and then start sawing the steering wheel back and forth and loose it.

Overall very happy with these upgrades. My drive shaft caps had not started spinning yet, but the 2 fab drive shaft gives me piece of mind that I won't break down on the trail due to loosing the front drive shaft.

Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Here is a couple shots with the megabites. They are not wearing as good as the terrabits on the road.
I went with the 400 power steering.

IMG 0003
KIMG0343

Indiana SxS

Indiana SxS

Jan 2, 2019
Madison Indiana
indianasxs.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Smitty them are old pictures showing the megabites. Hoping all surgeries are over. Maybe 23 front a arms if they allow more steering like I think..

Indiana 600 would be way over kill. I can turn mine with 1 finger in 4wd. With the 1.5x rack she is twitchy at speed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!