Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger I really enjoyed this mod! We're moving this summer so haven't been riding as much (nor posting) as hoped but have thoroughly enjoyed this! With my mods... and aging body... I NEED these seats! This will be my first mod once new shop is setup!

Just an FYI on these seats...they are brand new but I think they're factory seconds. Only way I can think they'd be selling brand new seats on ebay for that price. After installing them it looked like the drivers side was crooked, meaning the logo on the headrest. Maybe even the stitching at the headrest is off too? I had planned on the seat covers from the start so it didn't really concern me, I knew it would be covered up. But for those just looking to run them the way they are, they may not be perfect. ;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
The only other ideas I've had are a glass windshield and build full doors. They're just ideas though and I have no intention to act on them, maybe someday. Anything else would be drastically altering the machine and I might as well buy something else at that point.
Uh huh, seems you were just expressing interest in the rear hub that @Chooglin is working on. Actually there’s no telling how many modifications you’ve done since first posting that you’re FINISHED.....:D:D:D

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Installed the other seat cover and threw the console back in. This mod was about $600 all said and done but it's sturdy and comfortable, and I like how it looks. Removing the stock back opened a little space between the buckets exposing more front of the tool box. That's where two RF 10's are planted and they're breathing pretty good, punch to the chest a little harder now...bonus! :cool:
Took a couple pics of it completed...now I'm done...again. ;)

Seats Done 1
Seats Done 2
Seats Done

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
How is the heat shield affected by this modification?

C

Chooglin

Installed the other seat cover and threw the console back in. This mod was about $600 all said and done but it's sturdy and comfortable, and I like how it looks. Removing the stock back opened a little space between the buckets exposing more front of the tool box. That's where two RF 10's are planted and they're breathing pretty good, punch to the chest a little harder now...bonus! :cool:

View attachment 145520 View attachment 145521 View attachment 145522
That does look comfy , very nicely done!

Reactions: trigger
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

View attachment 145520 View attachment 145521 View attachment 145522
I would love to take it for a ride to compare the ride to see if this is a mod I’d like. I was running hard the other day and had to move my console more towards the passenger-side for comfort.

Curious if you push it hard and have experienced the discomfort from the console?o_O

Looks great by the way!:cool:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I would love to take it for a ride to compare the ride to see if this is a mod I’d like. I was running hard the other day and had to move my console more towards the passenger-side for comfort.

Curious if you push it hard and have experienced the discomfort from the console?o_O

Surely you’re not running that little P5 hard now....:D:cool:

Reactions: Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Surely you’re not running that little P5 hard now....:D:cool:
Monte...I have been running it from day one, lol;)
I’m getting to be a hell of a driver behind the wheel of a P5:cool:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Monte...I have been running it from day one, lol;)
I’m getting to be a hell of a driver behind the wheel of a P5:cool:
That’s awesome dude, the little bugger grows on ya doesn’t it...

Reactions: Eltobgi
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Thanks Tobe! Choog's console actually sits back a little more than mine did and allows more leg room. With my original one, the wife and I were pushing against it on opposing sides. Wouldn't say it was uncomfortable but did notice it being pushed off center occasionally. Usually to her side as that is my throttle leg. Also, the bolstering on these new seats kind of keeps your legs where they're supposed to be. It's a snug fit and fits us pretty well but I wouldn't recommend this mod for heavy people, they might feel too confined.
Come to next years Takeover and take her for a spin, I want to hear that stereo you put together and feel those Elka's too. ;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Exactly! I'll be at $550 all in which is still cheaper than a lot of the aftermarket seats I was looking at. Won't have that rzr sh** on my headrest either. ;)
What’s the grand total in this SXS now.....do you have a special insurance policy....🤔

Looks nice, they’ve been in there for a while too, I see I was in the thread back then, just forgot all about it.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
What’s the grand total in this SXS now.....do you have a special insurance policy....🤔

Looks nice, they’ve been in there for a while too, I see I was in the thread back then, just forgot all about it.

Have an extra $5k for accessories on the policy but that would only begin to cover it. No idea what the grand total is and probably wouldn't want to know.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Have an extra $5k for accessories on the policy but that would only begin to cover it. No idea what the grand total is and probably wouldn't want to know.

Looks like the only thing left to do is the Talon drivetrain swap.... ;)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!