moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am, but always looking out for my time, mama says I should just buy one. The problem with that is that I'd never find one as light as I would be able to build one, I don't think that anything out there would have as light a frame and axle set up as the HF trailer.
There are a few out there that will build you one to your specs on a hf frame. I'll look for the link. Although I wouldn't think it'd be more than a 2 week build at most

Reactions: cschomber63
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Perfect, 10x what I'm spending, but I'd buy it
Oh yeah, it's not cheaper than building your own for sure. Good specs on it though did you notice that? Do you have an idea of how to install a flat wire harness on the Pioneer to accept the trailer lights?

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Triton trailer cost $1800 and hauls my 1000 perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude!!! We're talking about little tear drop trailers to sleep in, lol.

Reactions: moparornocar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh yeah, it's not cheaper than building your own for sure. Good specs on it though did you notice that? Do you have an idea of how to install a flat wire harness on the Pioneer to accept the trailer lights?

It would be a direct if he was to use the 2-3 wire trailer adapter to hook his blinkers up. But you would want to run led taillights on it because they take less juice

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's not hard, I could walk you through it. Brown goes to running lights, white is ground, yellow an green are turns. I'm running a flat 5 boat plug so I can charge the house batteries while the Pioneer is running

Reactions: CumminsPusher
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The specs on it are perfect. I may look at them a little closer when I'm not at work

Reactions: Montecresto
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's not hard, I could walk you through it. Brown goes to running lights, white is ground, yellow an green are turns. I'm running a flat 5 boat plug so I can charge the house batteries while the Pioneer is running

ThTs a great idea mopar!

Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wow, that's a great idea.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It would be a direct if he was to use the 2-3 wire trailer adapter to hook his blinkers up. But you would want to run led taillights on it because they take less juice

So IOW I have to get a turn signal light kit installed on the P7 first?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!