Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Still an idiot on the site Monte, thanks for your knowledge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please my friend don't say that we're all learning here. An idiot is someone who'll never learn lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes. Very very simple. Don't waste your money on an eBay kit, you can buy what you need for about 30 bucks
Ok great, thanks mopar. I assume there's a thread here somewhere detailing that?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look up tail light converter on amazon. That will get you what you would need to get the right combined turn/brake signal

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Look up tail light converter on amazon. That will get you what you would need to get the right combined turn/brake signal

Thank you! :)

Reactions: moparornocar
E

Edog

Jan 7, 2016
Rated to either 1200 or 1700 lb, I don't see why not. What's a p5 weigh?

The $400 version can haul up to 1700 lbs. 1720 lb. Capacity 48 in. x 96 in. Super Duty Folding Trailer
The P500 weighs around 1000 lbs. Right now I don't have anything to tow the P5 with. I have to decide to buy this now until I'm ready to buy the 14x7 covered utility hauler (that I want to turn into a camper/toy hauler), or just wait and only get the covered hauler. Decisions, decisions. I'm not in that big of a rush as I first have to buy a used Honda Pilot to tow it all.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The $400 version can haul up to 1700 lbs. 1720 lb. Capacity 48 in. x 96 in. Super Duty Folding Trailer
The P500 weighs around 1000 lbs. Right now I don't have anything to tow the P5 with. I have to decide to buy this now until I'm ready to buy the 14x7 covered utility hauler (that I want to turn into a camper/toy hauler), or just wait and only get the covered hauler. Decisions, decisions. I'm not in that big of a rush as I first have to buy a used Honda Pilot to tow it all.
If you're hell bent in towing with a honda, go Ridgeline, and that wouldn't be my first choice either, too many cheap pickups available that are far more suited to the job.

advertisement
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know a lot of you bleed Honda, and I'm sure the ridgeline is a reliable truck. But come on really?

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
. I'm not in that big of a rush as I first have to buy a used Honda Pilot to tow it all.

Picture of my Pilot with the P700-4 on the open trailer. This was taken at the Omni in down town Nashville while picking up the wife's nieces husband on the way to ride Bull Run a few weeks ago. FYI trailer in down town Nashville as a bad idea. Really bad idea.

Pilot dose ok with a trailer. I got 12mpg and kept up with traffic . And tonight the Pilot took the family out to dinner in style. Bottom line is I spend more time driving to and from work than going riding.

I also have a Duramax avaliable. It tows like a dream (when I got it I told the wife it has obscene power and I still think that). But the Pilot dose fine with under 4500#.

In the background is 2 McLaren's. Parking guy was ready for me to move on before I pulled in. Bull Run crew was more my speed.

20161118 062343

Able3605

Able3605

Nov 10, 2015
South Tx
Ownership

1. 700-4
Picture of my Pilot with the P700-4 on the open trailer. This was taken at the Omni in down town Nashville while picking up the wife's nieces husband on the way to ride Bull Run a few weeks ago. FYI trailer in down town Nashville as a bad idea. Really bad idea.

Pilot dose ok with a trailer. I got 12mpg and kept up with traffic . And tonight the Pilot took the family out to dinner in style. Bottom line is I spend more time driving to and from work than going riding.

I also have a Duramax avaliable. It tows like a dream (when I got it I told the wife it has obscene power and I still think that). But the Pilot dose fine with under 4500#.

In the background is 2 McLaren's. Parking guy was ready for me to move on before I pulled in. Bull Run crew was more my speed.

View attachment 27665
I thought you were just camping in style at the Omni until i read your post! (Typical of me to look at pics and assume!)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 27665
That pilot was moving on when it passed me Sunday morning headed home after our bull run ride. Looked like it had no problem pulling the 700

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
That pilot was moving on when it passed me Sunday morning headed home after our bull run ride. Looked like it had no problem pulling the 700

@GlockMeister headed home from Bull Run. Sorry, my photographer still uses the 'human zoom ' method. Looked to me you had plenty of room on the tilt-back to fit a 1100 sport when it comes out.

IMG 0495

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is something I don't suggest anyone try. Scary load even with a good truck. Lol. I actually did s*** myself once.
IMG 7494

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!