pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well got a little more done today 10 04 16 002I used the old brackets and got all the plug welds done I just had to see what it was going to look like with the seat and headrests on10 04 16 003 10 04 16 005next pics it will be painted and outside to get a good look at it it was a lot of work but I believe it was worth it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looking great @pct

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Eltobgi
Circa94

Circa94

May 19, 2016
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seems as though cage chops are getting pretty popular. So let's help out some guys that may be on the fence and begin a thread with all Chop tops. 1000, 700, 500, don't matter. Be sure to include methods and amount cut. I'll go first

6 inch chop
Adjusted middle 2 roof brackets and rolled up/zip tied back window.

View attachment 21235 View attachment 21236

Mine just came out of surgery yesterday just in time for this hurricane Matthew's rain to start falling here in Myrtle Beach. Needless to say I got no primer or black squirted to keep the bare metal areas from surface rusting as of today. Good news is it fits in my enclosed featherlite trailer now! Barry Elvis took 5" out the front and six or so from the rear to give it some fall to aide in water drainage off the oem roof that loves to puddle up and be in your lap quickly! This is the same one that was red with red wrapped wheels in the beginning!

IMG 8030 IMG 4798 IMG 8033 View attachment 23769

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine just came out of surgery yesterday just in time for this hurricane Matthew's rain to start falling here in Myrtle Beach. Needless to say I got no primer or black squirted to keep the bare metal areas from surface rusting as of today. Good news is it fits in my enclosed featherlite trailer now! Barry Elvis took 5" out the front and six or so from the rear to give it some fall to aide in water drainage off the oem roof that loves to puddle up and be in your lap quickly! This is the same one that was red with red wrapped wheels in the beginning!

View attachment 23766 View attachment 23767 View attachment 23768 View attachment 23769
Are those leather seats?

Reactions: THEdirtMAN and pct
Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That looks so much better than stock. Does anyone know why Honda put such a tall roof on these things? It makes no sense to have 10-12 inches of headroom in them. You just hit that many more branches and its harder to fit them in most trailers. Great job.

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bet you do too lol. Got too many irons in the fire lol.
Eh, I only got a sick kid, injured, sick AND pregnant wife, 2 wrecked cars and one with a bent driveshaft, a camper build spread all over the garage and only 3 nights a week in my own bed. Lol. No irons in the fire here, I'm in the fire! Lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Eh, I only got a sick kid, injured, sick AND pregnant wife, 2 wrecked cars and one with a bent driveshaft, a camper build spread all over the garage and only 3 nights a week in my own bed. Lol. No irons in the fire here, I'm in the fire! Lol
I got 3 times the sick kids, sick wife but not pregnant. And no wrecked cars. You win with the pregnancy alone lol.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!