Cooler Help

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
My cooler stopped cooling yesterday to the point it was colder outside the cooler than in it. Any ideas what I should look at to fix it?
Pack it full of Bud Light and get one your Yankee buddies to drop it off in GA on their way to Florida… I have a experienced research team we’ll get to the bottom of it and let you know what went wrong.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My cooler stopped cooling yesterday to the point it was colder outside the cooler than in it. Any ideas what I should look at to fix it?
Step 1, open cooler

Step 2, remove a beer and close lid.

Step 3, open beer and consume beer retrieved in step 2.

Repeat steps 1-3 until desired results are obtained or you pass out.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you’re going to spend the extra money on something like a yeti go ahead and spend a little bit extra and buy an ENGEL Toploader refrigerator freezer made for marine or boat uses. Mine cost me around $1000 and it’s 12 V system. You can have ice cream or Popsicles in the desert.

Spektrum84

Spektrum84

Aug 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. Talon X
If you’re going to spend the extra money on something like a yeti go ahead and spend a little bit extra and buy an ENGEL Toploader refrigerator freezer made for marine or boat uses. Mine cost me around $1000 and it’s 12 V system. You can have ice cream or Popsicles in the desert.
If only I were made of money...I saw those kinds of coolers when I was looking at Intech trailers (over priced).

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If only I were made of money...I saw those kinds of coolers when I was looking at Intech trailers (over priced).
Agreed, I bought mine in Overland expo back in 2015 and it was the demo that they were using. I got it for nearly half off. You could always call and ask if they have a scratch and dent model. I could give a hoot if it has a dent or scratch, heck those are character marks! Cover it with a sticker make up a story!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That would be the DDeluxe option.

Quality of sammich not guaranteed…
TiNzEQz

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!