100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have this stupid ice cube mold that my mom gave me for Christmas in the form of a golf ball. I absolutely hate golf. The only thing I do like about golf is having a golf ball launcher on the end of one of my bang sticks. But for some reason it seems to slice the balls off to the right. I can’t figure out why it’s not more accurate. Maybe it’s the slight breeze I did not take into account. Ice cubes… You ever thought about getting one of those high and thousand dollar Toploader Marine Refrigerators? I have one I use in my camper it is a 12 V and has a Danfloss (?) compressor. They run it off 800 white solar panel on the roof of the camper and a couple of deep cycle AGM batteries underneath the seat. I can have Popsicles in the desert dammit. It’s a 45 cam cooler made by Engle. I picked it up as a display model from one of the Overland expo rallies near Mormon lake Arizona in 2015. I use it all the time still and it hasn’t accessory cord that I can also plug it into the wall at home for extra storage space of refrigerated goods. Nw I am sure there are $1000 or more or you could just drink warm piss beer. Especially if it’s Coors light or any kind of light beer which taste like this except, I’ve never really had pissed but now, are some women saying drinking their own urine is a healthy treatment for something liberal? I have no idea. But, I thought we would make a fun addition to this conversation with myself. And in treating you to an excitable and favorable blah blah blah etc. etc. etc. makes me think of Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory when he was writing out a contract period. Period. Period. Period.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I absolutely hate voice dictation but in this case it worked fine and that it f***ed up many words in my above mentioned a paragraph. Voice dictation sucks but, it got that right!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have this stupid ice cube mold that my mom gave me for Christmas in the form of a golf ball. I absolutely hate golf. The only thing I do like about golf is having a golf ball launcher on the end of one of my bang sticks. But for some reason it seems to slice the balls off to the right. I can’t figure out why it’s not more accurate. Maybe it’s the slight breeze I did not take into account. Ice cubes… You ever thought about getting one of those high and thousand dollar Toploader Marine Refrigerators? I have one I use in my camper it is a 12 V and has a Danfloss (?) compressor. They run it off 800 white solar panel on the roof of the camper and a couple of deep cycle AGM batteries underneath the seat. I can have Popsicles in the desert dammit. It’s a 45 cam cooler made by Engle. I picked it up as a display model from one of the Overland expo rallies near Mormon lake Arizona in 2015. I use it all the time still and it hasn’t accessory cord that I can also plug it into the wall at home for extra storage space of refrigerated goods. Nw I am sure there are $1000 or more or you could just drink warm piss beer. Especially if it’s Coors light or any kind of light beer which taste like this except, I’ve never really had pissed but now, are some women saying drinking their own urine is a healthy treatment for something liberal? I have no idea. But, I thought we would make a fun addition to this conversation with myself. And in treating you to an excitable and favorable blah blah blah etc. etc. etc. makes me think of Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory when he was writing out a contract period. Period. Period. Period.
Ed Zachery!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some beer was actually made to be drank at room temperature and as I recall back in the day in the mid to late 1800s when they came up with the recipe for Sammy Smith oatmeal stout, it was given to minors as young as teenage boys to be taken down into the mind to help deal with the pain and everything else plus it was very hearty source of carbohydrates. A good pub Porter or stout is always best drink at room temperature plus your body is simulates it much faster at room temperature and, is less of a shock on the system and, get you drunkor faster

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s a shame I don’t drink alcohol or smoke weed anymore because I think I won’t be actually be funny or I might be funny dammit get it right you piece of s*** phone f*** you

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You should collect a bunch of those Styrofoam coolers in at the end of time when the s*** hits the fan you could take them all and miss mix them with like maybe some diesel some oil and some gasoline I’ll make your own homemade napalm and then you could like burn s*** to the ground man. And then like it would stick to stuff and keep burning kind of like gelatinous flammable farts

advertisement
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Bump....
Awesome cooler here.
Honda talon rear cargo box 2

Great place to keep your fireworks and loose matches.
- NOTE: Fill with 91+ octane for best performance.
- Actually...please don't.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder if you took a basketball deflated it and then used one of those basketball air inflator’s and hooked it to a waterline and slowly filled the basketball up with water and then froze it if you would have a basketball sized ice cube?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!