JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I might have something that will work for you. This one is more set up as a one seater but I’m sure you get the idea. Pink seat for a girl and believe I remember seeing a blue seat before. Guess as long as it’s not yellow or brown and you’ll be good.View attachment 313466
🤔......you could eat a doughnut, while sh!ting a doughnut, while doing doughnuts!! 😂😂😂

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I recommend this cooler. It's all self contained and doesn't require the use of any kind of frozen water, under lid insulation, REALLY EXPENSIVE RUMP ROASTS, bailing wire or the other extravagantly expensive mods yall are talking about. Only mod you will need for this cooler is a 3500 truck. The benefit is 2 fold. You will save miles on you SxS and you won't have to worry about those 44" tires rubbing your SxS with your lowering kit.
View attachment 313533
🤔...what's the biggest T.V you can run on that cooler without rubbing?

gch1911

gch1911

Lifetime Member
May 3, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 700-2
I recommend this cooler. It's all self contained and doesn't require the use of any kind of frozen water, under lid insulation, REALLY EXPENSIVE RUMP ROASTS, bailing wire or the other extravagantly expensive mods yall are talking about. Only mod you will need for this cooler is a 3500 truck. The benefit is 2 fold. You will save miles on you SxS and you won't have to worry about those 44" tires rubbing your SxS with your lowering kit.
View attachment 313533
does it come fully loaded !

Bama-Daniel

Bama-Daniel

Lifetime Member
Feb 25, 2021
Priceville, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I might have something that will work for you. This one is more set up as a one seater but I’m sure you get the idea. Pink seat for a girl and believe I remember seeing a blue seat before. Guess as long as it’s not yellow or brown and you’ll be good.View attachment 313466
Probably a crappy ride. Might not be the best idea.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Somebody say trifecta......

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!