P1000 COPS tune , Overheating kit, Ban

atvsnowman

atvsnowman

Mar 28, 2013
Not true I had a disagreement with FCT and I got banned from your group.
Sound like someone needs some truth juice.

I'm a member of the Honda Pioneer Riders group on crackbook.
and If there is another called Honda Pioneer Riders of America.
Ya.. that's straight-up taking their name.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sound like someone needs some truth juice.

I'm a member of the Honda Pioneer Riders group on crackbook.
and If there is another called Honda Pioneer Riders of America.
Ya.. that's straight-up taking their name.
Man you have been on this site for 8.5 years and still labeled as a new member lol

Pellicer96

Pellicer96

Lifetime Member
Mar 4, 2019
Lyons
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not quite following how the 6 members they have from Australia makes them not an american group.

When you get a member from Australia will you be changing the name?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I never once called them un American. It’s just the name I chose. Not sure what the issue is here

Reactions: Lady01
Pellicer96

Pellicer96

Lifetime Member
Mar 4, 2019
Lyons
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really. I normally don’t ban people for stuff like that. Must’ve been another admin or there is more to the story

Reactions: Lady01
Pellicer96

Pellicer96

Lifetime Member
Mar 4, 2019
Lyons
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do remember this actually you was deleting without me knowing until either Zack or Jordan contacted me. I’m still unsure what caused it

Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
2 Bars might seem like the engine is *FINE* but if you looked at your Truck car temp gauge and saw anything north of 190 you'd be thinking its running hot. The factory temp gauge runs about like a GM Gauge 210 on the dash could mean 160-230 degrees. These machines could definitely use some help in the cooling dept, cant knock a guy for trying to fix a problem. Looks like a Honda CBR Thermostat is $42 and a cap is $26 via Partzilla, $60 doesn't seem to be out of line for the cops "kit" and thats free shipping.... Personally Ive only overheated once, was not even a hot enough day in my opinion but I didn't hear the fan going. I let the machine idle for 5 minutes or so after the ride and turned it off, as soon as I did I heard it boiling. Thought it was weird and started the machine back up and sure enough it was at 4 bars and the fan was on as soon as I started it and didn't shut off for at least 10 minutes of idling. The fan shroud isn't much of a shroud at all, it pulls more air around the edges of the "shroud" then it pulls through the radiator. The machines running lean from the factory isn't helping much either. Any tune you get will lower the fan cut on speed so it comes on sooner and is running at a much better afr and overall the seat temps are cooler.

Just FYI........

Low Cool - 1 Bar means 0-139 F
2 Bar means 140-242 F
3 Bar means 243-264 F
4 Bar Above 265 F
Dezrik Just wondering what you used/or source to get these temp to bar readings?

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Just gonna leave this here…

9538D9C9 17FB 44BF 82DD 6DE97269C7BF

Apparently there was a falling out and cops is just Jordan now. Now Zach has “ATS”… someone had posted this screenshot in reply to the first FB post about them taking their money.

32AFC8AE A98D 4D3E A7B5 A9E414904DEA

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey, what happened to that other recent thread where a new guy bought an LE axle from these clowns?

@Hondasxs - did he delete the thread himself?

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey, what happened to that other recent thread where a new guy bought an LE axle from these clowns?

@Hondasxs - did he delete the thread himself?
I'm the new guy that ordered an axle 5 months ago and still have not received it.... I don't need it now. Got tired of seeing my SXS up on blocks and took the bad axle to a local Honda Dealer and got it back repaired in 1 week. I'm pretty sure the original thread is still on here somewhere.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'm the new guy that ordered an axle 5 months ago and still have not received it.... I don't need it now. Got tired of seeing my SXS up on blocks and took the bad axle to a local Honda Dealer and got it back repaired in 1 week. I'm pretty sure the original thread is still on here somewhere.
Were you able to get your money back?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!