P1000 COPS tune , Overheating kit, Ban

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is what I figured. Still somewhat new to these machines. How are they adjusting fuel, MAF, MAP or o2 sensors? If o2, do the tunes delete the o2 sensors?
Still interested in what HESS has to offer but can’t find much info.
Didn’t mean to hijack the thread.
Whatever Honda uses from the factory, same tech as your car. The tunes do not delete anything.

Reactions: Lady01
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
That is what I figured. Still somewhat new to these machines. How are they adjusting fuel, MAF, MAP or o2 sensors? If o2, do the tunes delete the o2 sensors?
Still interested in what HESS has to offer but can’t find much info.
Didn’t mean to hijack the thread.
Untitled 1

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The stock Pioneer thermostat and fan:
Thermostat begins to open at 176-183
Thermostat fully open at 203
Fan on at 223
Fan off at 221
Basically tune lowers those on and off fan values?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The verdict based on this article Low Temp Thermostats: What’s the Advantage? | Tuner University

is not to modify or lower thermo temps but increase radiator surface or fan efficiency. Or tune to lower on temps .

Or in my case I will use my heater as additional radiator when I run on tracks hard and manual switch to engage fan sooner.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Pellicer96

Pellicer96

Lifetime Member
Mar 4, 2019
Lyons
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hey guys im late to this thread. i have had hell of an experince with Morris brothers. i started Honda pioneer riders of america. not long after scott with fct started up and we dominated the market over cops due to the attitude. scott however has quit tuning, due to this i have started to develope a tune and will be releasing soon come follow us and hopefully we can keep taking business fromm those assholes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is. I was banned due to not agreeing with admins beliefs. My page allows people to share their opinions without being dictated on what to buy
No. Incorrect.
You must be mixed up with the "grown adults page". Which happens if you mention FCT. Lol.

As for HondaPioneerRiders FB Group.. you are currently a member and have been for over a year.

So why did you decide to copy there name?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Russ989 and Lady01
Pellicer96

Pellicer96

Lifetime Member
Mar 4, 2019
Lyons
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No. Incorrect.
You must be mixed up with the "grown adults page". Which happens if you mention FCT. Lol.

As for HondaPioneerRiders FB Group.. you are currently a member and have been for over a year.

So why did you decide to copy there name?

I did get mixed up and no I didn’t copy their name. Just created a page isolated to the continental United States.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not quite following how the 6 members they have from Australia makes them not an american group.

When you get a member from Australia will you be changing the name?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!