Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Can I get the hood before you sell it ? 😂
Hopefully your hood isn’t as expensive as my white one. It’s a grand on the discount site, normally 1275! Been ordering the necessary plastics for it, I think I’ll paint that one lol.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hopefully your hood isn’t as expensive as my white one. It’s a grand on the discount site, normally 1275! Been ordering the necessary plastics for it, I think I’ll paint that one lol.
Found what is supposed to be the correct one on partzilla for $380 delivered, new. I called every ATV salvage yard, Craigslist, Fake book etc..

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Found what is supposed to be the correct one on partzilla for $380 delivered, new. I called every ATV salvage yard, Craigslist, Fake book etc..
Parts for these isn’t the easiest, ya I’ve called around as well

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!