Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don’t think this’ll come as a surprise to those that know me but the day has come. ‘21 Talon X Live, even the colors I wanted. This thread starts off a little different though, as I’ve said my plan was to buy a totaled unit. I’ll rebuild yet another Honda but this time by choice, it’ll be fun this time

Today was crap trying to get just 350 miles. Cascade mountains didn’t want us to get across, bad snow storm hit and closed pass after pass trying to get across, finally had to turn around, bummed. Then @popeye who lives that way jumped in looked it over, FaceTimed me and currently on his trailer headed to his house. I can’t thank him enough for heading into the snowstorm and dealing with this order. It wouldn’t still be there by time can get back. Thank you!!!
Guys it’s time after all these years, it’s real!🤗🤗

99DBFE72 29A9 46DF 8036 0B5ED98AE7FA
CCFBDB39 C19D 402F A7EE 4F6CDAEA14D9

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow! That will be a lot of work but a lot of fun it you like "turning a wrench". Any idea if the frame will need to be realigned?
Won’t be bad. Located a section for frame, sounds like it might need light pull on frame rack, suspension tab reinforced then bolt on parts.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t think this’ll come as a surprise to those that know me but the day has come. ‘21 Talon X Live, even the colors I wanted. This thread starts off a little different though, as I’ve said my plan was to buy a totaled unit. I’ll rebuild yet another Honda but this time by choice, it’ll be fun this time

Today was crap trying to get just 350 miles. Cascade mountains didn’t want us to get across, bad snow storm hit and closed pass after pass trying to get across, finally had to turn around, bummed. Then @popeye who lives that way jumped in looked it over, FaceTimed me and currently on his trailer headed to his house. I can’t thank him enough for heading into the snowstorm and dealing with this order. It wouldn’t still be there by time can get back. Thank you!!!
Guys it’s time after all these years, it’s real!🤗🤗

View attachment 311668View attachment 311667
Awsome!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. Was torn down and shows better pics of damage. Ya I know it’s not everyone’s choice but it was my only possible one, going to take a minute to get parts now but got 3 months to get them bought before riding season

BD360507 DEFD 4997 BD1E 23BF9018EED2
2AFE296B 45D2 4013 AC4C 7312F6A7BC7F

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Classic CP!
at a boy ole buddy👍
Happy this day has come for you. I know you wouldn't see it any other way!
Congrats in this new journey . It will be a fun one to watch and to as always learn a thing or two from
like the ole days ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Classic CP!
at a boy ole buddy👍
Happy this day has come for you. I know you wouldn't see it any other way!
Congrats in this new journey . It will be a fun one to watch and to as always learn a thing or two from
like the ole days ;)
I had story but I erased. You already know it with Pioneer, was a damn long one. I’m excited and got a new breath to start this game over.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!