Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Seriously!!! That is for sale for less than half of that ($1,800).

Anyone need a new frame, I know the seller and can maybe even get it for less. PM me...

Ya that was lame!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
You know... I don't even have one of those fancy stickers.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
That's a lie :). I gave you one of the first ones I had made. Not my fault you probably had 2 Smirnoff Ice and then put it on the bathroom stall door at the Mexican restaurant!

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R

Anyone need a new frame, I know the seller and can maybe even get it for less. PM me...

Man..... If I wasn't about to invest $1700 in my fuel system I'd be all over that deal. I want to get my hands on one so I can build a chassis jig to replicate front and rear frame clips. At some point I also want to try building a Talon R-1 single seat car just because.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Man..... If I wasn't about to invest $1700 in my fuel system I'd be all over that deal. I want to get my hands on one so I can build a chassis jig to replicate front and rear frame clips. At some point I also want to try building a Talon R-1 single seat car just because.
Heck, if anyone needs it, I will go buy it. I will even store it for a short time until you can pick it up or arrange shipping.

Just PM me and I will drive on over to his house and get it, he is only 10 minutes from me.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck, if anyone needs it, I will go buy it. I will even store it for a short time until you can pick it up or arrange shipping.

Just PM me and I will drive on over to his house and get it, he is only 10 minutes from me.
Boss move! 👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻

wrighteous

wrighteous

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2014

Find out for me lol
Anyone coming to TN from out that way?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the good info. I really don’t think anything low down is bent up though. I do have frame rack with measuring system. Do same thing with automotive industry and Sxs is cake in comparison.
But sxs aren’t near as exact as a vehicle from the factory which I can do no issue, so I figure can probably get it better if need be. Been in the trade awhile, I have zero concerns to be honest. This is my Pioneer from over 3 years ago that still drives fine now. Got some experience on these things😞
View attachment 312166View attachment 312167
Hey, I was there for dat adventure. Fun day.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R

Let me clarify myself here. There have been a couple of you trying to use me to get this frame so you can turn a profit and that was NOT my intension.

My offer and intension was to help a member here procure a frame at a good prices for PERSONAL use to rebuild their machine that they cannot otherwise find or afford.

If you want to buy the frame for business/profit reasons, you can pay me a premium to help you or you are on your own.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
How does a brand new Talon frame find its way to KSL, is a dealer selling?

Would I be in the "for profit" category? Yes I want to build jigs to make aftermarket frame clips, but I'd also use that actual chassis to build a center seat race car so I could gray area the hell out of the "stock suspension mounting points" rule. 😁

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
think i have a muffler tail pipe off my X, Ill look this evening.

That’d be awesome! Thanks Tram
I know where mine is if Tram doesn't find his, also have the front A-arms & rear radius rods I got from Tram at last year's T.O. if you need any of it, its even the correct color.... #blueisfastest!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Maybe he'll throw his purse at it this time and give it a real try since the mail lady could get through....
Don’t they have planes? f*** man we worked hard to get there Monday. And I mean hard, tried to go around a road block at one point. Not exactly the little snow storm that many get. They just kept closing every way. Then this was last weekend…

5DE7CE6A EA6C 42EF 908E 8B1C42AD4BDA

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Don’t they have planes? f*** man we worked hard to get there Monday. And I mean hard, tried to go around a road block at one point. They just kept closing every way. Then this was last weekend…

Not exactly the little snowstorms some get. Gave it hell.
View attachment 313421
Whatever, I didn't realize a little bit of snow could stop the Legend... Should have driven the Pioneer and you would have that Talon at the house already 😁

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!