P1000 Decent cube lights

W

Weasel_master

Dec 14, 2018
Mn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm working on my dual battery setup so I can start wiring some accessories. Looking to add a backup light. I've got the soft rear panel so will probably mount the light to the roof. Trying to keep wattage low as I just need the light for backup, nothing special. What's a decent brand of lights that I'm not going to replace every 2 years when they get exposed to weather? I'm in Northern MN.

Reactions: TxDoc
W

Weasel_master

Dec 14, 2018
Mn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, forgot to look there. I'm going to get the Sirius light and mount it to the roof. Not sure the ROPS clamp on would work up high with the rear soft panel, unless someone here has done it already?

Reactions: Kinlaw
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
this is what have. There auxbeam cubes. Have had them since 16’ I call them my deer gutting lights lol. I have a soft rear panel i use from time to time and they work fine with that. If your mounting them high, any cube will suffice really. I also gave a link to the clamp below. They give you the length you will need to pass the hard top.

Auto Power Plus 1.75" Bull Bar Tube Mount Clamps Universal Mounting Brackets Holder Kits for Led Hid Light Bar ATV UTV Trucks Off-Road, 2pcs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072J97YRN/?tag=sxsweb24-20
202BE866 C7AE 4287 856C 2CEA4E3929EA

Last edited:
Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a set of eBay side shooters mounted to the rear roof clamps with the soft rear panel. Mine is a three. Pros they are high and dry and light up the bed and sides Cons the bed casts a shadow so not good for lighting up the ground immediately behind you.

4838920D 99A1 4265 BF9B 7C36D2BBACE5

W

Weasel_master

Dec 14, 2018
Mn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the help. With hunting and trapping season over I can finally go through and add accessories without worrying about my machine being out of commission.

Reactions: Kinlaw

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!