Dust protection

T

tvolsr1

May 19, 2021
Holladay, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We’ve started riding in areas where the dust is very bad. What are y’all’s recommendations on eye protection, and for nose/mouth? We ride during the day and at night.

Reactions: TxDoc and Biteme
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We’ve started riding in areas where the dust is very bad. What are y’all’s recommendations on eye protection, and for nose/mouth? We ride during the day and at night.
Wolfsnout will stop the boogies and the scratchy throat. It’s essentially an air filter for your nose and mouth. They work great and are comfortable IMHO (no affiliation just a believer in the product)

Off road goggles for the eyes. Plenty of brands to choose from.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wear one of these. They are small and fit well. Lots of options out there. I wear a Miller branded one.

Reactions: TxDoc and NTCPrezJB
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
PPE? What's that? 🤣

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wolfsnout will stop the boogies and the scratchy throat. It’s essentially an air filter for your nose and mouth. They work great and are comfortable IMHO (no affiliation just a believer in the product)

Off road goggles for the eyes. Plenty of brands to choose from.
Wolfsnout for me also. You can throw it in the washing machine with your clothes too.

I've got a helmet with flip down faceshield and wear cheap glasses

Reactions: TxDoc and NTCPrezJB
R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
^^^^
That'll do it!

Mike

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!